The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Slim King's Mentalism Over The Phone (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24111 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
What happened to Slim King's mentalism over the phone? I haven't got a call from him recently.
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4176 Posts

Profile of bobser
Nor me
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24111 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Slim King, what's your "20?"
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Sorry guys...This NBC Phenomenon thing has gotten me sidetracted (Is that the right spelling?). I am home now in a my new place in Orlando. We don't have TV, Telephone, or Internet yet. Kind of peaceful Smile
I intend to get everything in order soon. I've gotten some KILLER new effects that I used in Hollywood. The methods work over the phone too. I'm off to New Orleans in the morning ( Got to resupply my MOJO), but as soon as I return I'll begin doing a new round of EXPERIMENTS.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24111 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Thank you. I was worried about you.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Don't worry about me...Worry about the 5 Million new folks that will be heading to "Penny for your Thoughts" for Phenomenon Answers.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Slim

Selected or not, you went head to head with some of the biggest names in the industry and went through the entire process (outlasting all but the few who finished WITH you) impressing even televisons execs.

So, selected or not, you are my hero.

:righton:
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2948 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Slim, what's this? Are you suggesting you didn't make it in? I'd be quite surprised considering how close you've been and how talented and creative you are.

If by any chance you didn't, season two will be OURS I say!!!!!!! And I'd be happy to come in second place!
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24111 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Alex, you can throw me in too for next year.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'm not sure that performing "Brand New" material for my Auditions was the right move, but it sure was fun!
The biggest jewel in my Crown was the reaction of one of the execs...I think I may have been one of the only auditioners to have an exec blurt out the F-WORD in front of all of her peers as I delivered my revelation...I'll never forget it Smile
I have not been given an absolute NO but I'm not sure they will actually do that at this date Smile
I had a blast and I have all of you to thank for all of your help and spoon feeding.
I'll be trying to get them to accept The Bean next year Smile
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Dave killed in LA he proved he is one of Americas top mentalists and he will be working very soon with me in another time.

When we roll into your town under the full moon hidden by clouds and weeping cherubs screw up your courage have a drink and come see the glowing spector of the dream known as

The Midnight Carnival of Wonder

'No one under 18 admitted without proof of birth.'

J ack

H.O.A-X
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

I hope you guys make it this far north.
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
We have allready purchased sleds and dogs for the trip.

J ack

H.o.A-X
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Well, Jim was in THE ROOM a lot longer than ANYONE. He had to come back more than anyone else I think. They couldn't get enough. Smile
Since I'm leaving Florida, there must be snow!
I can't wait for
THE MIDNIGHT CARNIVAL OF WONDER
:cheers:
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Cannot promise snow. That silly, made up joke for a theory called Global Warming has cause our weather to be just as silly, it was in the 70s right through January this past winter. Bring your suntan lotion.
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2948 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
I hear Dr. Wendy Woo might make an appearance on The Midnight Carnival of Wonder.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4467 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On 2007-10-02 12:54, Jim-Callahan wrote:

'No one under 18 admitted without proof of birth.'

is them walking up to you breathing evidence enough of them going through the process of birth?
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24111 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2007-10-02 14:11, Slim King wrote:
Since I'm leaving Florida, there must be snow!
I can't wait for
THE MIDNIGHT CARNIVAL OF WONDER
:cheers:

Well Slim King, "evendently fear is not a factor for you."
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
The fear factor show is shut down for Halloween Horror nights Smile Smile Smile
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'll be doing some more promos in the next week or so .. Sign up here!!!! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Slim King's Mentalism Over The Phone (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL