The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Marketing Books/DVD's (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1457 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
"Book Yourself Solid" is a fantastic book. It covers so much in a lot of detail and the best part is that they are "actionable" plans.

Good stuff!
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
Whoooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooo!

Michael Ports Book and support system (Web Site, e-Mails, TeleCalls, Free Downloadable Workbook… etc) is, with out a doubt the BEST information you can get your hands on for the price of "ONE BOOK"! Holy Cramoly! - - Heck, you can even likely get it for 100% FREE at your local library! (Though honestly, you WANT your own copy to underline, take notes and so on. Besides, if you are not willing to invest in “a single BOOK”, you likely will do little with it anyway…)

NOT the ONLY book/system/learning I recommend, but certainly ‘one’ of the best for the price! I personally bought several copies and sent them to some of my favorite leaders!

But be sure... "IT" is only as good as the ACTION you put into it! That is true of all we do! (or NOT do as the case may be… hehehe!)

Thinking of YOU and Your Success!

I am at your service and In HIS Service,
Deano (Still Learning From Others) in Reno
<><
Dean Hankey, *M.D. - The Dean of Success Solutions!
Serving & Supporting YOU and Your Success!
"Book More Shows... Make More Money... SERVE MORE PEOPLE! - Not Necessarily In That Order…"

(*Marketing Doctor) Smile
Eric Paul
View Profile
New user
Phoenixville, PA
66 Posts

Profile of Eric Paul
I have Michael's book on my nightstand too! Great read and good info.

Yes, I agree, read some non-magic stuff once in awhile. Heck, I'm taking a marketing course for plumbers now just to get ideas and startegies I can use in my business.

Dan Kennedy once said something along these lines (this is not an exact quote), Do something very well and they'll think you're great, adapt something from another business to fit your own and they'll think you're brilliant!

Eyes WIDE open,

Eric

P.S. Dean-o, I love your sig: "Book More Shows... Make More Money... HELP MORE PEOPLE!

My personal mission statement hangs on my desk:Have Fun-Making Money-Helping People! (And I got this from taking a real estate marketing course-shhh!)
Eric Paul
"Dedicated to Bringing Your Magic to the PAYING Public!"
Web: http://www.MoreMoneyWithMagic.com
Blog: http://moremoneywithmagic.com/blog
Members ONLY Site: http://www.Magic-Mastermind.com
<
Tim Hannig
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago area
1085 Posts

Profile of Tim Hannig
Hey Eric,

It was great to see you in Chicago at the bootcamp.

Glad to see you've finally hired an assistant. Maybe you can get some of your life back now!

I did it 4 years ago....and it is the best thing I've done!

(assistants are also great to ship out all those magician's products that people order while we are out doing shows!) : )

Tim
PRAISE FOR TIM'S BOOK, PERFORM:

"I loved this book!" Ken Weber

"4 out of 4 stars!" Nick Lewin

"My favorite book for performers!" Bill Cook

"This will be a classic of magic!" Mark Pocan

performbettershows.com
Eric Paul
View Profile
New user
Phoenixville, PA
66 Posts

Profile of Eric Paul
Hey Tim! It was GREAT to see you too!

Yes, Nancy is working out just fine and I thank you for the inspiration. She did some per-job work for me in the past so she knows some of the stuff already.

I have her reading all of my courses now so she knows how I think and operate the biz. I think she'll work out awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (she's writing this post for me now).

But seriously, just having someone back me up has freed me more han I thought it could. I imagine it will only get better.

Thanks Tim,

EP
Eric Paul
"Dedicated to Bringing Your Magic to the PAYING Public!"
Web: http://www.MoreMoneyWithMagic.com
Blog: http://moremoneywithmagic.com/blog
Members ONLY Site: http://www.Magic-Mastermind.com
<
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7418 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
Hi Eric and Tim -

I have never hired an office assistant, but a great book for everyone to read is "The Power of Focus" by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, and Les Hewitt.

They talk about focusing on what you do well, and hiring others to do the rest for you. It's about learning to let go.

Sometimes, it starts with the little things. Like taking your tuxedo shirts to the cleaners to have them cleaned, starched, and ironed, instead of dealing with it yourself at home.

- Donald

P.S. Great teleconference last night, Eric. You rocked!
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
martin king
View Profile
Elite user
416 Posts

Profile of martin king
Hi guys,

Is it me or does virtually no-one mention Dave Dee's Ultimate Insider Secrets Manual?

I bought his course a few years ago, and I think it's the 'bees knees', even Eric Paul (on Dave Dee's website, and I'm paraphrasing here) 'that if it wasn't for Dave's course, (and Eric's incredible talent) he wouldn't have been such a successful full-time magician!

What's the matter, is his name dirt? What's going on?

Please, can someone let me know a.s.a.p?!

Many thanks & warm 'fuzzy' regards to all, Martin King.
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1457 Posts

I enjoyed it. It got me thinking and working a little bit harder on certain areas.

But he does seem to polarize a lot of people. Oh well.
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
Oh IT'S THERE... it's been up-dated and improved by Jack Turk (Who now OWNS all of the Magic Marketing Center" and it is NOW called "90 Days" program:
http://www.magicmarketingcenter.com/90day.html (Look ma' NO affiliate link... I make NUTHIN for suggesting his stuff.)

Too, the FUNNY thing is "HE" (Being Dave Dee) did NOTHING to polarize anyone... You’ll notice DAVE wan NEVER directly involved in all the ‘polarization’ out there. It was OTHERES who largely never owned or applied his systems that did all the dirty work... hehehehe. Oh the magic of the internet eh'?

Thinking of YOU and your Success!

I am at your service and In HIS Service,
Deano (Not Polarizing) in Reno
<><
"Book More Shows... Make More Money... SERVE MORE PEOPLE! - Not Necessarily In That Order…"

Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1457 Posts

That's absolutely true Dean. He's doing just fine and that's all that matters. I'd be sorely dissapointed if he ever decided to worry one bit about negative comments.

Because of Dave Dee, (and only Dave Dee at that point), I have learned, and learned and learned some more about what really works in the real world. He lead me to Dan Kennedy and many others that have shaped my mindset in practical ways but more importantly he led me to realize success is NOT beyond anyone willing to put one foot in front of the other and to not stop but to correct the direction instead.

Anyway, his bootcamp changed my life in a lot of ways. I owe him a lot.
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
Now THAT's what I'm talking about! Funny thing everyone that has actually met the man appreciate what he has done for them! Gotta love that!

Anyway… CONGRATULATIONS Nathan! You Rock brother!

I am at your serviced and In HIS Service,
Deano (appreciative for others) in Reno
<><

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Marketing Books/DVD's (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL