The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Host Laughs at Guest (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1401 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=kXf3wx5nPX......;search=

Lads is this real or is it fake? A sketch shows perhaps?? Either ways to be honest I never laughed so hard! Smile

Peter
magicmarkdaniel
View Profile
Special user
Bolton, England UK
831 Posts

Profile of magicmarkdaniel
I've seen this before. I'm almost certain its real. That laugh doesn't seem fake.

Mark
Mark Daniel
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1995 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I think mockery of the less fortunate is an admirable goal. Good on ya.

Also, if you have a high voice, I will laugh at you too. But it's not that I'm insensitive. It's that I'm extra sensetive of things that are really funny.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1401 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Lol Josh Smile Im laughing at the situation not at the less fortunate or the gentelman in question.Just brought back memories of me in school sitting an important exam and getting into a fit of giggles.Sometimes its just hard to stop laughing.

Of course the presenter had no malice or was'nt being intentionally cruel he just could'nt control it..we've all been there surely??

I agree with Mark it does seem real but I also heard it was Sketch from a Belgian Comedy Show...who knows Smile
Energizer
View Profile
Special user
581 Posts

Profile of Energizer
No, I think it is real. I saw it on Tarant on TV. The clip was very funny.

Yes, we shouldn't laugh at others misfortune. Reminded me of a situation many years ago. Early morning brekkie. I was a bit of a grouch first thing in the morning. My step dad was a morning person - really lively. I think he was that way just to annoy me.

Anyway, I go to open the milk bottle for a cup of tea and manage to spray myself in milk. He bursts out laughing. "Oh so you think that's funny do you?". He was sensitive enough to reply "No I don't think that's funny".

Thanks for a very amusing clip.
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1995 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I came across wrong. I really do believe that making fun of the unfortunate is good. As a matter of fact I enjoy making fun of retarded people (Like me) so much that I am planning on having a vasectomy so that the angry hand of god would not punish me with retarded children. As I understand it, my mother never had a vasectomy, and obviously made fun of retarded people.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Xargos
View Profile
Loyal user
Brussels
268 Posts

Profile of Xargos
magicmarkdaniel
View Profile
Special user
Bolton, England UK
831 Posts

Profile of magicmarkdaniel
Xargos,

Good find. Very well acted for a fake. His laugh made me laugh, and for a whole audience not to laugh in the background takes some real doing.

Mark
Mark Daniel
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
It is a sketch.
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1401 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
I had my doubts! Thanks Xargos! Cheers lads! Smile
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
I would have bet otherwise. That's funny.
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
Papa David
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of Papa David
The camera operator is too sympathetic towards the humor and does little to protect the host he is working for.

I too can only suspect a sketch comedy.
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1401 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Honestly I would'nt have known it wasa sketch but for a few Belgian posters who posted on you-tube.Like Josh I would have bet the other way too.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Obviously a fake!

They say fakers are the easiest to cheat Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Host Laughs at Guest (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL