The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » flying ring help please (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

michael640
View Profile
Regular user
163 Posts

Profile of michael640
hey guys, i really wanna perform a flying ring effect (ring ends up on key case) but im not at all sure which version to get, there are many, so can anyone who has a version of this post thier thoughts and opinions of the versions they have. thanks everyone! -this forum has saved me so much money!!
Zackary
View Profile
Loyal user
Monroe,Louisiana
210 Posts

Profile of Zackary
I have the polaris ring flite and it has done me well.You can get it at magic smith.I have used it many times and on many rings.No matter how good rinkey dinky sounds don't get it.You can ask almost anybody and they will have something bad to say about it.
Hope this helps,
Zack
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
399 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
My Personal Faforite is Gaetan Blooms's
Flying ring.you can hand the spects the empty key case before the ring has vanished

An outstanding fooler. Smile

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
magician81
View Profile
Loyal user
singapore
293 Posts

Profile of magician81
hup, Gaetan Blooms's Flying ring is my fav too. it is a very clever principle & yet simple. no reel, so u dun fear beaking anything. it sure to last a lifetime!!
never try, never know
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
i agree that rinkey dinkey is a loser. Sounds good in principle, but the ring gets scratched and that special something is not heavy enough to stay put.

I have Bloom's Flying ring and agree that it is great in principle, but was kind of disappointed with teh quality after seeing the one Mike Close did on volume 4 of his videos. The case you actually get is pretty cheap looking, but other than that, it's a lot safer and easier to perform.

My favorite is the Morelli Ring by Collector's Workshop. It eliminates the key case all together and just uses a fairly ordinary looking keychain. It also eliminates the r*** and thus has no mechanical parts. The spectator has to unscrew the keychain to get the ring back and it takes a while for them to unscrew it making it seem impossible for you to have put the ring on the keychain and then screwed it shut yourself. I think it's only like $35 to boot.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » flying ring help please (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL