The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Need Help to End with FreaKey in a Psycological Game (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
Just Bought this directly from Greg....fast shipping and Great Customer Service...since Greg Himself reply my mail when he was in Australia giving Lecture

its been in my Bag Pack for the last three months...and I still havent find the right sturcture for my Act to do this and the right Motivation to do this....Im now in the process of writing the Srcipting of this Effect.....

since I bill my self as a Hypnotist/Psycological Illusionist... you wont see me making the Key Jump from one hand to the other...or let alone Change Colour!

I will be using this as a 50-50 chance games using the Cooper & the Silver Key...I was thinking maybe put sum amount of money as a wager

I hand out different key but with the same colour as to my Freakey Set (Cooper & Silver) to the Spectator, ask them to hold both Keys in each hand behind their back

now they will Read my tiny clues and Non Verball signal, so they try to match wich colour of the key taht I put in my Righ hand...and of course they are right

this is just a minor Twist of Freakey handling by Danny Archer

Im still working out the BIG finish for this Performing Piece....

Maybe I end with a Kicker Prediction/Statement where in the 50-50 games I do 8 repetitions of wich colour key in my Right hand and the Spectator make total of four mistakes
wich actualy they DO NOT make a mistake at all since after the game I'll show them my prediction/Statement that indeed I will influence them to make a total of Four Mistakes....Or......there are few BIG finish that I had in mind now....

Now back to the Drawing Board

Overall this is one of the Great buy from the last three month...along with my New Nokia Communicator E90

so my Question is : can you help me with another idea for the BIG finish when doing this 50/50 game of chance?

Thank you for your kind Reply
Al Straker
View Profile
Grammar Host
Australia
1130 Posts

Profile of Al Straker
Easy, just do a giant key production then 3 doves, 4 fantasio candles and for the finale a giant lock!

Actually my real suggestion is a key bend in their hands.

Cheers,
Al
Al Straker
Resident Mystery Entertainer at Multiple Venues
Music & Mentalism Specialty Act 'Completely Mental'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyGhApqnG7I

(Old clip, show has changed quite a bit since then!)

Jazz & Contemporary Musician/Composer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnN3JNmeKns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU_zfOvpneA
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
Hmmmmm......interesting......I think I might end with Jumbo Key Production....wich then I shove into the Spectaor ear witout him feeling anything while the Blood Pouring out like water from his ear

Thanks Al
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Need Help to End with FreaKey in a Psycological Game (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL