The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Bill Malone DVDs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Tim Trono
View Profile
Inner circle
1114 Posts

Profile of Tim Trono
I was fortunate enough to watch the new Bill Malone DVDs "Here I Go Again!" coming out this month. Wow - these are simply unbelievable. Believe it or not, I actually liked these better than Bill's first set of DVDs, which is one of the best DVD sets in magic. Bill is just hilarious. These DVDs are a blast to watch! On top of that the material is grrreat. I can't give you all of the details yet but I can say they have one of the best coin routines I have seen in a long time, one of the best sponge ball routines ever, fantastic card material, etc. (Bill also tips his Cards From Mouth). There is a real range of material here. L&L has done a lot of fabulous DVDs but this could very well be one of my favorite L&L releases. Do not miss these! Definitely one of the must have, great releases of 2007.

Tim Trono
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Everytime I see your name come up as a poster Tim it grabs by attention, and you have done it again! This sounds amazing!!! Got an exact date for the release?
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Sean Macfarlane
View Profile
Special user
880 Posts

Profile of Sean Macfarlane
Wicked news!!!!!

Love that guy

Sean
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
I can't wait! Thanks for the amazing news Tim! Can you say how many DVDs in the set?

Bill Malone! Bill Malone! Bill Malone!
Tim Trono
View Profile
Inner circle
1114 Posts

Profile of Tim Trono
There are 3 DVDs in the new set. All I can say is they will be out this month. I started watching these a second time just for the laughs.

Tim
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Wow...that is great news. For you youngsters that may not be familiar with Bill Malone (he has been busy building a successful business on a magic and working) he is one of the best magicians going. You will not want to miss out on anything he releases and I'm surprised they were able to wrangle him into doing a set of DVDs.
Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
726 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
Tim, Do you have any info on the new Docc Hilford set?? Thanks!!
Tim Trono
View Profile
Inner circle
1114 Posts

Profile of Tim Trono
No sorry.

Tim
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I Can't believe they got Bill to do another set. I didn't think that would ever happen. And they are betetr than the first set? That doesn't even seem possible.
When I go the first set, I must have weatched them day and night for two weeks. Laughing, learning and laughing again.

WOW!!!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
726 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
It's alright, been waiting on them for years now!!
VcosNJ
View Profile
Inner circle
1179 Posts

Profile of VcosNJ
Yep, Bill Malone sure does know how to entertain. I love his first set and I still use his reset handling and think touch turn. I can't wait for these!
learachel
View Profile
Elite user
446 Posts

Profile of learachel
Tim, Do you have any info on the new Paul Wilson set? thank you
paulyjr
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of paulyjr
Who's gonna be selling this in the UK and when?
James Stob
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of James Stob
On the Loose would be the VERY LAST DVDs I would get rid of. I can actually watch them when my wife is in the room and she doesn't complain.

Like everyone else here, I'm anxious to see the new ones.
Korhan
View Profile
Regular user
Istanbul, Turkey
105 Posts

Profile of Korhan
My best dvd set is getting bigger!
This is great news, I hope they'll be out soon.
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
They should be great as Bill is an entertainer.
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5930 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
It was a great shoot, a ton of fun, and Bill worked really hard to get all the work on film. The L&L crew also did a great job of capturing it on film. I can't wait to see the finished product!
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
This is very exciting Tom. I'm glad L&L were behind it so we know that it will have been shot right.
realorcy
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of realorcy
Bill--ma--lone!!! Bill--ma--lone!!!
Matt Bartz
View Profile
Loyal user
Gilbert, Arizona
252 Posts

Profile of Matt Bartz
I've been waiting to hear more about these for the last 5 months. Thanks Tim for giving some info.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Bill Malone DVDs (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL