The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Witches Almanac (Outlaw Effects) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9..14~15~16 [Next]
mystic1
View Profile
Veteran user
342 Posts

Profile of mystic1
Been looking forward to mine as well but hasn't arrived as yet. Hopefully, Monday.
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2945 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
"A passive reaction is best. Let others
Overreact while you remain calm and
Sure of the outcome.
The answers to all your questions are
Already inside you.
Inner strength and peace come with
Understanding and harmony."

- Patrick J. Tamworth
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Hello boys!

I've done pre-orders on most of my products for two reasons. The first being a small company, the pre-order helps fund the large (and expensive) runs I do on a new product.

The second reason is to give those willing to wait for the pre-order 30% off the retail cost.

Relic was $80.00 shipped for the pre-order
Witches' was $55.00 shipped

The problem with Witches' was that even after the books were printed and went through the binding process, they still take an extraordinary amount of time to customize and age, resulting in an even longer wait for my customers.

I've decided that the right thing to do (as often suggested on this forum) is stop doing pre-orders. No matter how nice a discount you offer, people still don't want to wait Smile

As the owner of Outlaw I will instead offer the same 30% off to the first 80 customers that order a new release from Outlaw Effects.

Now the other good news.

I'm making a huge push to get the balance of the pre-orders and new orders shipped out on Monday and tuesday of this coming week.

So thank you guys (and girls) for being patient, somewhat Smile) and if you haven't recieved your book yet, the last of the pre-orders, and new orders are shipping this week.

BTW, if you're waiting for the Witch book to "be in stock" before you order, I would not wait. I would get in the queue.
These books are hand aged and customized, at this point I don't anticipate having them "sitting on a shelve" waiting to be shipped, to many orders coming in (thank you!)

Rick
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Tone
View Profile
Elite user
The Secret Theater
421 Posts

Profile of Tone
Thanks Roth-

I look forward to seeing this and I appreciate your continuing service! Excellent!
╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ
Dan McLean
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you
1259 Posts

Profile of Dan McLean
Quote:
On 2007-11-23 22:27, Roth wrote:
Hello boys!

I've done pre-orders on most of my products for two reasons. The first being a small company, the pre-order helps fund the large (and expensive) runs I do on a new product.

The second reason is to give those willing to wait for the pre-order 30% off the retail cost.

Relic was $80.00 shipped for the pre-order
Witches' was $55.00 shipped

The problem with Witches' was that even after the books were printed and went through the binding process, they still take an extraordinary amount of time to customize and age, resulting in an even longer wait for my customers.

I've decided that the right thing to do (as often suggested on this forum) is stop doing pre-orders. No matter how nice a discount you offer, people still don't want to wait Smile

As the owner of Outlaw I will instead offer the same 30% off to the first 80 customers that order a new release from Outlaw Effects.

Now the other good news.

I'm making a huge push to get the balance of the pre-orders and new orders shipped out on Monday and tuesday of this coming week.

So thank you guys (and girls) for being patient, somewhat Smile) and if you haven't recieved your book yet, the last of the pre-orders, and new orders are shipping this week.

BTW, if you're waiting for the Witch book to "be in stock" before you order, I would not wait. I would get in the queue.
These books are hand aged and customized, at this point I don't anticipate having them "sitting on a shelve" waiting to be shipped, to many orders coming in (thank you!)

Rick

Relax Roth. No worries. We've been here before. You always come through. Look forward to a long and fruitful relationship.
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Thanks for the response, Rick. At least we know they are coming instead of lost. That's all I needed to know.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Magic.J.Manuel
View Profile
Special user
I have danced upon
666 Posts

Profile of Magic.J.Manuel
I waved my hand over the mailbox and did not feel anything.
I may not be feeling well, but there were no Outlaw-effects products inside.
Alas, I would rather wait for an excellent effect than one rushed to market.
So bravo Rick take as long as necessary, but I can't wait!

Thanks for the great and unique products. Keep them comming!

J.Manuel
Nothing would get done at all, if man waited so long that no one could find fault with it.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18822 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I saw a friend's of mine Almanac the other day...lovely looking thing it really is..i'll get round to getting one I'm sure...

lovely premise too...

though I cant help but sing the title to the tune by The Kinks "autumn almanac"!
I've asked to be banned
Al Straker
View Profile
Grammar Host
Australia
1116 Posts

Profile of Al Straker
Just received the Almanac. WOW, Congratulations Rick and Bill!!! You have done it again. This thing is beautiful (not that I expected any less) and the Tarot cards addition is a very nice bit also. The system is easy to use and I had it down in a couple of hours. I already have reflections so this made things easier. What I love about Outlaw's range is everything Rick produces has a sense of "Authenticity" and this is no exception. Another hidden benefit to this that people may not realise is that using this regularly will teach you how to do readings. Another prize piece from the exceptionally handsome master craftsman at Outlaw.

Thanks Rick!

Cheers,
Al
Al Straker
Resident Mystery Entertainer at Multiple Venues
Music & Mentalism Specialty Act 'Completely Mental'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyGhApqnG7I

(Old clip, show has changed quite a bit since then!)

Jazz & Contemporary Musician/Composer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnN3JNmeKns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU_zfOvpneA
spinki
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of spinki
I look forward, to receive it.
don't panic Roth. everything is fine. I like more to wait a little bit for something that is worth to have- than buying many items - which I than not use because they can not hold what the sugerate. (shit - is that the right explaining?)
How did you call it "passion"?
so, still sleeping in front of the door and waiting for the postman
;-)

kindly
spinki
mindsynced
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of mindsynced
I am excited because Rick says my order is going out today. Can't wait!!!
Keith Brown
Entertainer, Speaker and Author
"Exceeding YOUR Entertaiment Expectations"
www.keithbrownentertainment.com

"Making Magical Memories~Teaching Biblical Truth"
www.keithbrown.org
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Better than we imagined and we have high expectations. HOORAY FOR RICK AND BILL!!!!!!! Thank you so much. We concur with Mr. Straker's observations. Tarot row ruse rules, Rick!!

OUTLAW should be illegal because it helps so much with the PHEN jones tonight. Insert sad Smiley emoticon here.

--ccd
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10577 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Phen jones huh? OUTLAW demonstrates that you can have an entire TV show doing Roth and companies effects with the amazing props and have a show 1000x better than Phenom!!!!

The Frontier of the Mind... where the Outlaws of Reason ride....

Starring MR X
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1418 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
"The Frontier of the Mind... where the Outlaws of Reason ride...."

Where no "magician" has gone before. Smile
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Another boat load of Witch books has been going out this week. Be patient boys, they're coming.

Thank you!

Rick
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2945 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
I watched a Noir film last night and was inspired to take my Homicide Detective book for a ride today.

Some were spooked, intrigued ... others returned a nervous laughter....
spinki
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of spinki
Still sleeping in front of the door and waiting for the postman
;-)
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2945 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Sleep tight, because once you get the Almanac....
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2077 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Got my Almanac yesterday. Excellently aged props... clear instructions... powerful magic. Now the practice and thought.

Great job guys!

Regards, Steve
spinki
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of spinki
Just a sidestep,
Roth, you make a very good service job. Thanks for your support!!!
The outlaw service is outstanding. (hope that's the right word for excellent)
Does he sleep sometimes?

;-)
andreas
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Witches Almanac (Outlaw Effects) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9..14~15~16 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL