We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Witches Almanac (Outlaw Effects) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6~7~8~9~10..14~15~16 [Next]
Tone
View Profile
Elite user
The Secret Theater
421 Posts

Profile of Tone
Quote:
On 2007-11-30 03:34, spinki wrote:
The outlaw service is outstanding. (hope that's the right word for excellent)

Yes!
Quote:
Does he sleep sometimes?

I don't think so!
:)

I dreamt about the Almanac last night. I was holding it in my hands...
╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ
Magic.J.Manuel
View Profile
Special user
I have danced upon
664 Posts

Profile of Magic.J.Manuel
Got it and it is great!

And I really like the back story in the extensive instructions.

Nice job Outlaws, thanks again!

J.Manuel
Nothing would get done at all, if man waited so long that no one could find fault with it.
Tone
View Profile
Elite user
The Secret Theater
421 Posts

Profile of Tone
Beautiful. Feels great in the hands!

Where did the artwork come from? It looks absolutely perfect!

I'm tempted to bring this around to the antique bookstore and demonstrate...

The methodology is very slick in my opinion, nice that my work with Reflections helps the process (although its a breeze even if you don't know Reflections. Piece of pie!)

Seriously wonderful all around.
╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
I'm thinking this must be the effect of the year, or prop of the year, or something like that. Most beautiful. Leave this laying about and your guests will tumble automatically into "What is this???"

I've heard the term 'Grey Code' but am not sure (or have forgotten) what the term exactly refers to. Is there a term for THESE specific outlaw-esque subtle clues, methods and systems? If not, should there be? And what would the term be if such a term should exist? Seems that these are getting more and more subtle, advanced and almost 'above the physical.' They are becoming their own branch of Mentalism.

The Witches' Almanac seems to be what all the previous releases were reaching for. It seems to be a culmination of methodology. Can it get any better???

A sincere Thanks to Rick for all the worries, lost sleep, and the creativity involved with his company. Can't wait for what's next, there's a little pile of money earmarked 'Outlaw' just waiting to be spent.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2945 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Well, this is indeed fantastic and I do love it, but I'd like to say here that I still use my Homicide Book to great effect.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2007-12-04 12:36, Tom Jorgenson wrote:
I'm thinking this must be the effect of the year, or prop of the year, or something like that. Most beautiful. Leave this laying about and your guests will tumble automatically into "What is this???"

I've heard the term 'Grey Code' but am not sure (or have forgotten) what the term exactly refers to. Is there a term for THESE specific outlaw-esque subtle clues, methods and systems? If not, should there be? And what would the term be if such a term should exist? Seems that these are getting more and more subtle, advanced and almost 'above the physical.' They are becoming their own branch of Mentalism.

The Witches' Almanac seems to be what all the previous releases were reaching for. It seems to be a culmination of methodology. Can it get any better???

A sincere Thanks to Rick for all the worries, lost sleep, and the creativity involved with his company. Can't wait for what's next, there's a little pile of money earmarked 'Outlaw' just waiting to be spent.

Wow. Thank you Tom for such wonderful words. Bill Cushman was a big part of making this book test what it is.

Yes it definitely is a work of art with an ingenious method Smile

Thanks!

Rick and Bill
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
Roth, I also have to say a big thankyou, reflections has been the highlight of my nights... the audience have been going mental for this.

mescalito
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2842 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Thanks to everyone for all your kind words and compliments. I'm thrilled that so many people are writing to say how much they are enjoying The Witches’ Almanac.

Working jointly with Outlaw Effects has proven quite an education; I like to call it, “The Roller Coaster Ride That is Rick Roth.” Smile It has kind of been like being back in grad school!

Rick’s creativity and artistic integrity were inspirational. Never willing to settle for less, always encouraging me to take things to the next level, he brought out my best. There was a synergy between us while working on WA that was positively spooky at times.

When I finally saw the finished product, even knowing what to expect, I was stunned by the quality of Rick’s work. It is quite an experience to see something you’ve poured your blood, sweat and tears into, that for so long existed from my perspective only as bits and bytes, become a real object you can hold in your hands.

We set out to create something that would be both a brand new, powerful mentalism tool and a conversation piece that people would be drawn to look through and explore on its own merits. I believe we have succeeded.

With my every performance of WA, nuances are discovered and the uses and presentational possibilities keep evolving. Now that people are having the opportunity to discover its inner workings and put WA into action, I am eager to see the mind-blowing ideas I’m sure will be created.
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2945 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Doesn't anyone realize that "Bill" is Rick's alter ego? Smile
Subgenial
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of Subgenial
Agggh! I STILL do not have my copy - I cannot wait - Blimey Rick, I know the waiting list is huge and I got my order in late but.................
well, y'know?
'Are we here?'
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10577 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Tip: The images can be used for free association that ties into the reading

Tip: The poetry can also be used to tie into relationship issues and various struggles in life

Tip: The book itself and title can be used to get some associations right off the bat to gage the frame and take you will use to get into the "sitter"'s head

Tip: Having certain charms available for "mementos" (multiple outs) and similar are great for an extra kick which allows the person to leave with something to continue the memories of the encounter

When I get some time, I will write up all the above in the Outlaw forums.
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
JonWhite
View Profile
Loyal user
London
284 Posts

Profile of JonWhite
Arghh...waiting on mine to arrive.

The cauldron's bubbling over in anticipation. Would sacrificing a kitten to the Postal Gods help?

Here kitty, kitty... Smile
fishwasher
View Profile
Inner circle
B'ham uk
1231 Posts

Profile of fishwasher
I received mine yesteday.....It is amazing!

Now to play and discover all the gems this book has to offer......

Aidan Smile
Sayn lay narn, marli?

http://www.bizarremagic.net
JonWhite
View Profile
Loyal user
London
284 Posts

Profile of JonWhite
That settles it.

The kitten's toast!

:)
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2842 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Folks, rest assured that the ONLY reason you may not have your Witches' Almanac yet is due to Rick's devotion to providing you with the highest quality product. I talk to him several times a week and he is ALWAYS working. When I call and ask what's up, I never hear, "Oh I'm hanging out with the fam." It is, "I'm aging pages, getting packages ready to ship, about to leave for the post office, etc." So trust that any time spent waiting is in your best interest. Rick is a perfectionist and that is a huge part of what makes Outlaw products so great.
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1418 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
Quote:
On 2007-12-06 09:25, Dr Spektor wrote:

Tip: The poetry can also be used to tie into relationship issues and various struggles in life

Tip: The book itself and title can be used to get some associations right off the bat to gage the frame and take you will use to get into the "sitter"'s head

Tip: Having certain charms available for "mementos" (multiple outs) and similar are great for an extra kick which allows the person to leave with something to continue the memories of the encounter

Since The Witches Almanac uses the Tarot, and the good Doc here is involved. Check out this link to Carl Jung and archetypes with the Tarot. Awesome work.
https://www.bidpay.com/MyAccount.aspx

John
Tone
View Profile
Elite user
The Secret Theater
421 Posts

Profile of Tone
Quote:
On 2007-12-06 14:26, johnjnesbit wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-12-06 09:25, Dr Spektor wrote:

Since The Witches Almanac uses the Tarot, and the good Doc here is involved. Check out this link to Carl Jung and archetypes with the Tarot. Awesome work.
https://www.bidpay.com/MyAccount.aspx

John

Wrong link?
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10577 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Maybe he wants you to pay for the secret Smile

Indeedy - the tarot cards are most excellent.... people can read the Invisible Tarot for some ideas too - plus an old section in Magick also had a lot of good cold spin ideas

------------------------

Did you also know that within the book, if you figure out the code - is the rituals to animate a giant stone bird?????? Hee hee (guess the reference!)
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
I'll be releasing the "Carny Tarot" shortly. The same cards as the Witch cards.It will be the 22 major Arcana.
These cards are hand aged, they are one way and m***ed.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Go ahead, take more of my Christmas shopping money. If this keeps up, the kids are getting nothing. They already say ROTH is a 4-letter word.
(Yes, I reminded them that so is CASH)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Witches Almanac (Outlaw Effects) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6~7~8~9~10..14~15~16 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.37 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL