We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Witches Almanac (Outlaw Effects) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..14~15~16 [Next]
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4205 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
So exciting! Glad the tarot secret is now revealed. When I first heard of the methodology intended for the Almanac I was thrilled.
Witches folks! Tarot readings...Yum!
It's gonna be just great!
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2842 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Eddie, you are going to love this. You never need to see the cards to feel the power of the witch. You can be across the room or across the world and she still lets you in on her secrets.
gabelson
View Profile
Inner circle
conscientious observer
2082 Posts

Profile of gabelson
Well, I got a sneak peek at the Almanac today, from Roth himself. With every effect Outlaw releases, I tell myself, "It can't get better than this". Guess what? It has. -Don't get me wrong. The Relic is probably the best deal in magic, and is both a superb effect and a wonderful work of art. Reflections is a book I carry everywhere. Witches' Almanac, however, is in a league of its own. The lithographs on the pages(that's what they look like) are absolutely stunning, and remind me of those lithos in "Rime of the Ancient Mariner". Incredibly detailed, they set a strong tone of dark secrets and ancient wisdom. Somehow- and this is difficult to explain; you'll have to see it yourself to appreciate it- Roth has gotten the lithos to blend into the pages, rather than be framed, like most artwork in books. You can't tell where the litho ends and the paper begins. I've never seen anything quite like it. Also, it's the most "fair" looking booktest I've ever seen, in both appearance and method. There's a really cool built-in pocket in the back for the aged Tarot cards. And the beauty is, with Roth and Dr. Bill's methodology, you won't have to spend a lifetime studying Tarot to do great cold readings. (It's also got twenty times the versatility of any book test out there.)
Rick, Dr. Bill, I don't do predictions... but I think it's safe to say this will be Outlaw's new benchmark- an effect for the ages.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10577 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Gabe, you lucky devil!

I'm glad they are shipping at last!

(Checks mail box)... muddapussbuckets...

Random person: Say, its only 8 in the morning... mail doesn't come until the afternoon...

Dr S waves hand and transforms person into a tattoo that flies and embeds itself onto a vary large person of sweaty disposition in a carnival run by the Autumn People

Dr S then removes the puss bucket out of the mail box "But I can hardly wait to get that Witches Almanac!!! With Ancient Tarot Cards!!!"

(Makes me feel like a kid again - like a toy with trading cards!)
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
fishwasher
View Profile
Inner circle
B'ham uk
1231 Posts

Profile of fishwasher
Woah that sounds so cool Roth.....I have just discovered the wonders of Ray Bradbury, thanks to Mark Raven, and I hust finished reading 'something wicked this way comes' so I am really, really, really looking foward to this now Smile
Sayn lay narn, marli?

http://www.bizarremagic.net
princehal
View Profile
Loyal user
Pennsylvania
214 Posts

Profile of princehal
Witch do I want more, the Almanac or The Relic?
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
Why is the mail so late today?!?!!?!?!

Glad you're enjoying Ray!

Mark
What would Wavy do?
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
4205 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Princehal...you should ask yourself... which one do you want first?

To own either will certainly lead you to purchase the other. Such is the way with the brilliant highly anticipated OutLaw products.

They are just that good.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10577 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
You must get both... you must get ALL OUTLAW ITEMS... don't worry... once you get one... you are perm. doomed to quest after all the items... ye, unto eternity...
fishwasher
View Profile
Inner circle
B'ham uk
1231 Posts

Profile of fishwasher
*sits stareing at letterbox*
Sayn lay narn, marli?

http://www.bizarremagic.net
Subgenial
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of Subgenial
Is someone going to post a review?
I cannot wait to get my copy!
'Are we here?'
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
They're shipping!!! Smile
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
4205 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Whoo Hoo!!!

They come in a fall of broomsticks and a soft flap of bedsheets around corners. Smile
Bedford
View Profile
Special user
Louisville, KY
664 Posts

Profile of Bedford
Walk out to the mailbox. Walk back. Stand at window tapping fingers on the sill. Repeat as required.
The Alchemy Moon Collective
Find us on Gemini Artifacts
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10577 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Be careful not to shatter fist through window if book not in box
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
4205 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Practice patience knowing that everything that arrives to you from OutLaw has been carefully inspected in route by secret Government officials and then carefully wrapped back up to appear untampered.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10577 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
ALthough there was that one time the secret base opened one set of homicide series... an agent got possessed by the spirit of serial killer and went on a rampage... they had to pull in the PSI division and hunt him down....

Since then, they just let the packages go through... even if they end up at what appears a random address...

But the person getting it gets the usual note "This artefact/tome is yours... IT ALWAYS WAS..." ((What is your pleasure?))
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
4205 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Often your personal postal delivery person is interrogated before delivery which will explain either their fawning or feigning behavior.

Countless lives may be lost, but the products are worth the short wait.
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
4205 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Mine arrived today! It is sooo beautiful Rick. This is really lovely.
I could not be more impressed so far. Gabelson's description of the book is spot on.

Congrats to Outlaw and Dr. Bill.

Now to delve into the instructions.
More soon!
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
4205 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
I have now read the glorious instructions and precise method of working with the Witches Almanac. I dare not tip the experience you early adopters are about to have.

Could feeling like a cold reading God come any easier?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Witches Almanac (Outlaw Effects) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..14~15~16 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL