The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Look Into My Eyes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Katherine Anne
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of Katherine Anne
I agree with Tony...Make friends first!

I tend to play it as almost a calming presence with people...and the eye contact is so important. We all remember people we meet who stick in your mind...what is it about them that makes you remember them? Strong presence? Gentle attitude? Witty personality? Strong eye contact? A funny hat?

Whatever it is, I take those traits and mold it into my stage character...but no matter what, good rapport is key. Of course we all know that now don't we? Smile

Quote:
On 2002-02-14 13:48, Marduke Kurios wrote:
'Normal' is a setting on your clothes-dryer.

Best quote of the day. lol.

KA
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17359 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I try to make a BAD first impression and work my way up! (Sometimes down Smile )
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
hypnodoc
View Profile
New user
WA
64 Posts

Profile of hypnodoc
Upon walking toward them I put all my observation skills to work and I pick up on something about them that I know they will not share. I then mention it when we part.

"Nice to meet you thomas, Yes it is a lovely venue I will speak with you later...... I would not worry too much about the back pain it is just the new shoes."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Look Into My Eyes (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL