The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Reprint of psychological subleties 1 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2050 Posts

Profile of aligator
Have heard such a reprint is in the works. Can anyone supply further info as to where and when this might become available? Thanks.
KLG
View Profile
Veteran user
Hong Kong
347 Posts

Profile of KLG
I'd like to know too. According to Banachek's site the book will be reprinted within 2007, but is not yet confirmed...
Andrew Loh
View Profile
Inner circle
Malaysia
1455 Posts

Profile of Andrew Loh
Must be within this few months. Smile

Check out my new card magic eBooks "The Magnificent Queens" & "Triple Charms" at:
www.cardicianden.com

My Cardician Den Blog:
http://pasteboards.blogspot.com/
Lumas
View Profile
Loyal user
NYC
202 Posts

Profile of Lumas
I heard that they were adding a bunch of new things to the reprint. I could be wrong. Anyone have any idea on this?
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4455 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
I know they are changing the cover to match PS2, so you can have the two together on a shelf...so you will probably see a deluxe bound pair
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
tajkuri
View Profile
New user
Finland
41 Posts

Profile of tajkuri
What I've heard, there is nothing new in the reprint, exept cover, but vol. 3 is coming..
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2050 Posts

Profile of aligator
I'll be happy with volume 1 if I can get it. I'm not looking for new effects, just the general and specific psychological subleties that aid an overall presentation.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Reprint of psychological subleties 1 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.38 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL