The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Confessions of a Celebrity Psychic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24111 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
What you guys think of the book "Confessions of a Celebrity Psychic?"
http://www.ebookmall.com/ebooks/confessi......ooks.htm
DR STEVE HOSKINS
View Profile
Special user
North Wales, UK.
831 Posts

Profile of DR STEVE HOSKINS
I would not go within a mile of anything to do with jonathon royle.
- I learnt the hard way over the years when researching various magic and hypnosis projects. very low quality products. - his book should be titled "confessions of a con man".

all the booklets, pdf files,videos, DVDs,courses etc etc, he advertises on e bay,and everywere else are promoted in a sensationalist style, promising everything, but delivering nothing.

absolutly the worst of the worst.
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
Agree....do a search for Royle.....I think he is Affiliated with Bob Cassidy
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17674 Posts

Profile of Slim King
He is neither Rich nor Famous so a book by him is REALLY FRAUDULENT Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4176 Posts

Profile of bobser
I simply wouldn't take the time to answer anything with Royle's name linked to it.
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
Kim
View Profile
Elite user
406 Posts

Profile of Kim
Quote:
On 2007-10-14 09:35, mesmer wrote:
Agree....do a search for Royle.....I think he is Affiliated with Bob Cassidy

I think you meant this as a joke. But I didn't laugh.
This person's stuff is, as already stated, crap.
Cassidy's is some of the finest out there.
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
Just Compare Cassidy Customer Service with Royle Stuff/Material...then you got a Mirror image

and YES I Agree.....Cassidy Material is Top Notch....but how do you rate his Customer Service?........

Really.......do tell......

what you feel when you answer that Question is what I feel about Royle material
JasonLinett
View Profile
Loyal user
Alexandria, VA
202 Posts

Profile of JasonLinett
Not entirely related, but a while back I made some posts about Bob Cassidy's late products. Bob e-mailed me personally with a few free eBooks, and apologized for the late book. While I still have yet to receive the book I've paid for, what he gave me in the mean time was great stuff.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24111 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
The following customer does not like his book: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/custome......rReviews
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17674 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Wanna Be/Never Was...wants to expose everything since he can't make it any other way...SHAMEFUL!!!!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
Quote:
On 2007-10-14 12:25, Dynamike wrote:
The following customer does not like his book: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/custome......rReviews

so Mike...I guess you should do a SEARCH before making any posting....
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24111 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I made the "search" already. It lead me to the book. That is why I placed the post of the book I found out about searching on the internet. So in other words, I'm already ahead.
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
Ok...you win Smile
Kim
View Profile
Elite user
406 Posts

Profile of Kim
Oska posted this:"I would not go within a mile of anything to do with jonathon royle.
- I learnt the hard way over the years when researching various magic and hypnosis projects. very low quality products. - his book should be titled "confessions of a con man".

all the booklets, pdf files,videos, DVDs,courses etc etc, he advertises on e bay,and everywere else are promoted in a sensationalist style, promising everything, but delivering nothing.

absolutly the worst of the worst."

To which your reply was this: "Agree....do a search for Royle.....I think he is Affiliated with Bob Cassidy"

Implying Cassidy's material was crap.
that's what the comment (mine) was about.
Jon_Thompson
View Profile
Inner circle
Darkest Cheshire
2404 Posts

Profile of Jon_Thompson
Royale is a strange one. If he's wealthy beyond the dreams of avarice, why spend his days peddling tawdry "get rich quick" schemes full of "secrets". And this nonsense about being a top TV hypnotist. Assuming he doesn't mean cross dresser, the last time I saw him on UK telly was about a decade ago, contributing to a programme about how stage hypnosis had been brought into disrepute. He was one of those basically accused of doing so and was there to defend himself.
psychicturtle
View Profile
Special user
UK
821 Posts

Profile of psychicturtle
Does he also use the name 'Alex Cahill'? I know he has a bunch of aliases (or did at least).
Jon_Thompson
View Profile
Inner circle
Darkest Cheshire
2404 Posts

Profile of Jon_Thompson
Quote:
On 2007-10-15 07:25, psychicturtle wrote:
Does he also use the name 'Alex Cahill'? I know he has a bunch of aliases (or did at least).

I think his real name is Alex Smith, but he's also used one or two others as he's flitted mercurially from one money making scheme to another. He's also been known to inflate his ego to 11 with the preposterous "Revd Dr Jonathan Royale".
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24111 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2007-10-15 07:25, psychicturtle wrote:

Yesterday someone claiming to be him was leaving post on this thread. He did use a different name. It seems he was defending himself. The post are now gone.
Jon_Thompson
View Profile
Inner circle
Darkest Cheshire
2404 Posts

Profile of Jon_Thompson
I think you have to ask what reasons there might be for using so many aliases...
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
Quote:
On 2007-10-15 09:17, Jon_Thompson wrote:
I think you have to ask what reasons there might be for using so many aliases...

it must be the IRS
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Confessions of a Celebrity Psychic (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL