The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Linking Ring Database (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7390 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
The Conjuring Arts Research Center (Ask Alexander.org) is going to have the entire Linking Ring database and indexes on it's database and search engine. This is great news as the old cd system meant you had to constantly change CD's to index the entire run of Linking Ring.

I do not know if you will have to be an IBM member to access this portion or not. But at $95 a year, AskAlexander is an incredible search engine.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
From looking around their website at the address below, it certainly does look like a very interesting place to check out. Looks like they have a TON of things to view and study.

http://conjuringarts.org/membership/index.shtml

Mark.
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Hi hugmagic,

I am thinking of joining the Conjuring Arts research Center but I wanted to get a sense of the periodicals available. I already own complete runs of many periodicals and do not wish to subscribe to something I may already have. The two periodicals I am really looking for are Genii and Bascom Jones's MAGICK. I know from the site that they DO have Genii, but I was curious if MAGICK is there as well as any other rare ones like The Bat, etc.

Best regards,
Vlad
JohntheMagician
View Profile
Regular user
Mechanicsburg, PA
157 Posts

Profile of JohntheMagician
I wonder if its to late to put a subscription on my Holiday List:)
“The hard must become habit. The habit must become easy. The easy must become beautiful.” ~ Doug Henning
<BR>____________________________________________
<BR>WWW.ILLUSIONDELUSION.COM
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7390 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
At this time, I do not believe that Magick is on the site. If you have question, drop them a line. They are more than accomidating to answer your questions.

For researcher, you cannot beat the site for the money.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Richard,

Thank you for the reply!

Best,
Vlad
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Linking Ring Database (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL