The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » David Roth in Toronto and Kitchener!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Hello Everyone,

I want to thank everyone for making last year's tour so successful. We managed to sell out EVERY WORKSHOP (with some workshops being OVERBOOKED) and had great responses from everyone who attended.

Following that fantastic year will be hard, but there's no better way to start then with - MR. DAVID ROTH!

There will be 2 separate workshops in Toronto on Saturday, November 3rd and Sunday, November 4th. (There will also be a Kitchener workshop. Contact me for more info.) The Saturday one starts at 6:30pm, and the Sunday one at 10am. Both events will be held at 399 Glengrove Ave. West.

Workshop info:
David Roth is arguably the greatest coin worker of all time, and now he is bringing his knowledge and excellence to you with hands-on instructional workshops. The workshop is FOUR JAM PACKED HOURS of whatever you want to learn! Come prepared with a list of things you want to work on, several coins, as well as a pen and paper to take notes. I promise this will be one of the most informative and exciting workshops you will ever attend!

The cost is $100 for this special four hour event, with limited space. Contact me at magic@BenTrain.ca to book your spot now!

Ben Train
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Sounds like a fantastic opportunity to get some "one on one" instruction time with "the greatest coin worker of all time." I met David back in the early '90s in Atlanta. He is a good guy and was very approachable.

Have a GREAT time!

Mark. Smile
Remy
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Remy
Hey Guys,

David is also preforming a Lecture in Waterloo, Ontario on November 4th, and a workshop on November 5th!

He'll be at the local brick and mortar magic shop located on King Street.

For more information check out the website:

http://www.kwmagic.com (main page)

Limited seats are available I believe, so book fast...

PS - THE David Roth. :|
PPS - I'm going to make him do Portable Hole with toonies! (muhahah)

-Remy
rutabaga
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Canada
1283 Posts

Profile of rutabaga
I'm looking forward to seeing him do anything with toonies! Smile
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Hey Rutabaga (if that is your real name...),

It's not too late to sign up for the workshop! If you're a coin guy, I cannot imagine how you would miss this opportunity! I currently have just a few spots left!

And Remy, just for clarification, the WORKSHOP is on the FOURTH, and the LECTURE on the FIFTH. Both the lecture and the workshop will be COMPLETELY different. Hopefully, I'll see you at both!

Ben

Oh, again:

To sign up for the Kitchener workshop, go to this link:
http://www.kwmagic.com/index.php?main_pa......_id=1925

To sign up for the Toronto Workshop, email me at magic@BenTrain.ca

Thanks, guys!
Ben
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
patrick66
View Profile
Veteran user
The Netherlands
384 Posts

Profile of patrick66
I was so lucky to meet him in person on a cozy little boat in Amsterdam for a superb workshop. Go see the man.
Jay Austin
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of Jay Austin
He is scheduled to be at SCAM this year as well.

http://www.scamcon.org/index.html
Jay Austin

http://austin-computer-solutions.com/
Hire a tech, not a geek.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » David Roth in Toronto and Kitchener!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL