The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » What Illusion Is It??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jondark445
View Profile
Special user
717 Posts

Profile of jondark445
Hi:

A while back I read about an illusion where a box with a skull in it is carried on stage. It's put down on the table, the box is closed and when it reopens the skull had turned into a living head that speaks. I'm curious what the illusion was called and if there are plans for it. Advice??? Suggestions where I could find the plans....?

--Jon
M-Illusion
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of M-Illusion
This sounds like the Living Head illusion to me. Abbott's sells this (www.abbottmagic.com), as well as in plan form for $5.00, and Paul Osborne also might have a plan available.
jondark445
View Profile
Special user
717 Posts

Profile of jondark445
It's close...the one addition being that the box with a skull is carried to the table...then the box is opened and instead of the skull you see the living head...

--Jon
M-Illusion
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of M-Illusion
I don't know then...it sounds like it could just be a variant of the illusion. I will have to dig through some old books and catalogs. It sounds like something Abbott's or Thayer might have carried in the 30's or 40's.
videokideo
View Profile
Special user
895 Posts

Profile of videokideo
Yep... the head on table illusion. Just another variation with a skull half form inside a box that gets hidden behind the real persons head much like lady without a middle.
Vince_the_vince
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of Vince_the_vince
Videokideo is right
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » What Illusion Is It??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL