The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Osborne's Laser Flyto (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wcz
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of wcz
Greetings fellow builders,

I am an electrical engineer/magician. I have several props that I have modified to use remote control key fobs. This has worked fine (not flawless ) for me.

I am now venturing further into the world of props. Black art has always intrigued me.
I recently learned about Osborn's Laser Flyto. Although I have not yet purchased the plans I am looking for some basic questions to be answered by anyone who has built this or has knowledge of it.

I want a small version. transform a vase not a person. I would prefer to use LED flashlight bulbs (Small but bright) , not large bulbs. Instead of the variac (ac voltage adjuster) I would design it using dc & batteries instead of ac .

Anyone who offers input I will be glad to share my project with. Provided it's valuable input. for example "use D cells instead of C cells", that's not valuable
:)

Oncw I hear from someone who has built this or is familiar with it and tells me it is feasible to shrink, I will purchase the plans.

Also, if anyone has the plans, are they detailed enough with the electrical specs not jus the physical dimensions

Thanks
Wayne
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Osborne's Laser Flyto (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL