The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Real Danger of Chronic Insomnia (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "I'm melting...melting..."
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2734 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Doug I loved your Harry Reid comment! I'm from Nevada.

Randy
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Randy: Outside of the Clark County usual suspects and partners in crime, I doubt if the slime ball embarassment has any support...but that 'Backbone of a Fruit Fly' does sort of lend it self to him don't it...haha

No matter what field he was in or party, he'd remind me of 'Randal' in Monsters Inc.
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1995 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
"Zebrafish, also known as zebra danio, have become popular research subjects because they are cheaper to breed than mice and they have a backbone that better represents the human nervous system than fruit flies."

This was a direct Quote from Harry Reid.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2734 Posts

Profile of RS1963
You are right there Doug! I've always thought the name Harry Reid sounded like something that needed to be removed by a dermatoligist.

Randy
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
With a Pooper Scooper.
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2734 Posts

Profile of RS1963
LOL!
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2734 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Doug Maybe you should go see Harry listening to him for too long would put you to sleep. I think it would anyone.
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1995 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I wish you would stop hi-jacking these threads Doug. The original poster was trying to make a point and you have ruined it.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Shhh
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Real Danger of Chronic Insomnia (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL