The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Anybody has Anton's course? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jamesbond
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of jamesbond
Just want to ask about the marketing portion of his course - how much info is actually covered and is it applicable for magiicians?

Bond James Bond
cfrye
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon, USA
940 Posts

Profile of cfrye
Anton's course comes with plenty of information on how to market yourself within the trade show industry, including which associations to join and at which shows to exhibit. You can also learn quite a bit by visiting his site, http://www.zellmannuniversity.com .

Curt
AntonZ
View Profile
New user
Canton, GA
52 Posts

Profile of AntonZ
Curt,

Thanks for replying to jamesbonds question. One thing that I would like to emphasize is that I am offering to the next 29 purchasers a Bonus of one year of personal consulting. I will personally guide you through your process. You will have as much access to me by phone, email and online chats as you deem necessary.

And as I know Curt will attest to, I am also willing to assist with your meeting engagements as well. He and I worked together on a project from the proposal to the contract as well as the presentation.

Truth is I love helping you guys to succeed. Besides as I help you I gain new content to share with the other guys who I am mentoring... so everyone wins. And content for a new book I am writing about my take on working trade shows and sales meetings.
jamesbond
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of jamesbond
FYI - for all the parties

I just got the course from Anton it's REALLY good, but the real value I find is in being able to pick his brain on the phone - that's truly priceless!!! 1 year phone support that's amazing! No other course comes close to this type of support by any means... I just love it! thanks again Anton!

Bond
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Anybody has Anton's course? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL