The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Blink Change (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TBall
View Profile
New user
Ness-Ziona, Israel
22 Posts

Profile of TBall
The Blink Change is a color change I thought of a while ago...
The gesture is a similar one, but the method of the change I never saw anywhere... The gesture of the change is like that because I think that if someone were able to perform real magic, all he neaded to do in order to change a card is just to wave...

If anybody knows about a published source that teaches a similar technique, please let me know...

link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtB0fQDHyi8

Constructive criticism is alays welcomed Smile
Ilya.
baggins321
View Profile
Loyal user
United States
221 Posts

Profile of baggins321
Looks incredible! Could you give us some info on the effect like reset time, whether or not it uses a gimmicked/gaff card/deck.
TBall
View Profile
New user
Ness-Ziona, Israel
22 Posts

Profile of TBall
Well it is a color change...
It's impromptu. you just take a deck of cards face up, wave your hand above it and a card changes, at least that what the spectator's view...

There is no gimmicked deck or cards, no gaffs.
No reset. If you do it face up like I did there is also no clean up.

Also with enough practise, you can do it from different height and angles...

The purpose of this color change was to keep the visualty of the Ego change yet to eliminate the dirty ending of the left hand, also I didn't want the right hand to be dirty in the end like in the In Your Face change. The gesture is the same, as I said, I believe this gesture is the gesture that would have used if someone were to do real magic but here in the end you are clean in both hands. And the visualness of the change is the same if not better (because of the fact you can vary the distance of the hands and the angle of the cover).

Ilya.
cosmicsecret
View Profile
Special user
Germany - Mannheim
504 Posts

Profile of cosmicsecret
I have seen this change somewhere before.its not new invented.the steal looks good but as you said the angle is important.if I will remember the original creator + name of this colour change,i will post it.
greetings jerry
TBall
View Profile
New user
Ness-Ziona, Israel
22 Posts

Profile of TBall
Maybe anybody else knows of the originator of this change?

Ilya.
Constance
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of Constance
The original steal of the card is a Marlo idea from the M.I.N.T. collection. As far as who was the first to use the steal for a color change, I don't have a clue.
TBall
View Profile
New user
Ness-Ziona, Israel
22 Posts

Profile of TBall
It's not the steal that concerns me, I often steal in different ways, it's the exact method of the change itself it that important for me to know it has already been invented and published, and if so then where and by whom?

Ilya.
Zhang
View Profile
Special user
515 Posts

Profile of Zhang
It is not new at all, it looks good but, I've seen quite a few do the same thing.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20525 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Marlo in New Tops. MINT. Pretty easy to find look for it.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Blink Change (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL