The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Key bending??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Hmm try out the bonus trick taught in liquid metal by morgan Smile

No gimmick invovled!! he actually uses his fingers!! Smile

cheerios
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
funstuff
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of funstuff
I have the key warper and cassidy's bent on strange and I like them. I was wondering if someone could pm me with guidance ( or point me in right direction) On doing the key bend with a borrowed key ring full of keys. Ive heard these methods can do it but I cant figure it out unless its with my own hidden gimmick.
bloodkin
View Profile
Special user
646 Posts

Profile of bloodkin
I have only been doing key bending for 6 years but started with "Gellerism Revealed". I'd recomend being armed with several methods. The "key warper" method is excellent but I must say I've used Bavli's gimmick for a long time. At first I thought I'd get caught. Haven't been caught once.

The real joy of keybending is the psychological atmosphere that is created. I've had people "see" the key bending in their open palm.

I also do key twisiting. It's a beautiful optical illusion, plus there is no physical way for people to reproduce it.
Drewmcadam
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland
1238 Posts

Profile of Drewmcadam
For those who are interested, I saw Geller on the BBC David Dimbleby show. November 1973. In the December, at the Youth Club Xmas party, I bent and broke my first key. How? Well, a stooge - who gave me his key when requested. It was actually an old key which I had pre-stresed, broke, and used areldite glue to put it back together as best as I could. It worked a treat, particularly as my pal acted up with "How am I supposed to get back into my house?!"” How unrefined is THAT as a method?

Drew
PS Oh yeah, and I'm still doing it 32 years later... but using Key Warp. Thank you Richard!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Key bending??? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL