The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Helping hands » » I really need help... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Andrew H.
View Profile
Regular user
Elizabethton,TN
124 Posts

Profile of Andrew H.
I need help on many different levels. I’m in search of a mentor for both close-up and stage. I have good magicians in my area, but they're really not the mentor type. I have a pretty strong background and have won a few competitions.
I’m also looking for information on a 19th century snake oil salesman act. If anyone has any advice for me I would greatly appreciate it.
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
What kind of stage magic are you into or need help with. I may not be a mentor to you. but I'll be willing to help you out if I can. I also need help but I'm unable to find it. Even though I'm willing to pay for it I cant find anyone to assist me.
Andrew H.
View Profile
Regular user
Elizabethton,TN
124 Posts

Profile of Andrew H.
Doves mostly. I want to take a dove act to compete with, but my friends say that it’s not original enough. I just really want someone that I can call for help.
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
They may and may not be right. The main thing is how are you going to produce them. You need to think of how your going to produce them, plus be sure they're not going to have a heart attack or be cooped up to long for this. If you want pm me on this or contact me on aim.
Andrew H.
View Profile
Regular user
Elizabethton,TN
124 Posts

Profile of Andrew H.
I have the act put together and have been doing it for about two years. It's hard to tell without someone actually there to observe.
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
How has the response been, and have you had anyone give you advice after doing it? What are you trying to accomplish? Making them appear, disappear etc. and is there a video of it?
Big Daddy Cool
View Profile
Inner circle
1604 Posts

Profile of Big Daddy Cool
Coaching services - check out my resume at http://www.flip-side.com/coaching.html

One of my first students was Angela Funovits. She is one of the 10 on NBC's Phenomenon....
We'll catch ya on the Back of the Cereal Box!
Johnny
www.johnnybeyond.com
Andrew H.
View Profile
Regular user
Elizabethton,TN
124 Posts

Profile of Andrew H.
BDC,

I haven’t seen you since twin city two years ago. I'll give it some thought. Another factor is how much you charge, I am a college student so funds are limited!

Andrew
P.S. Maybe I could put your problems in some cement loafer, LOL.
Andrew H.
View Profile
Regular user
Elizabethton,TN
124 Posts

Profile of Andrew H.
I'm still looking for help. So if anyone knows anything about snake oil salesmaen of the 1800s PLEASE let me know...Books, DVDS, tricks, etc.
Big Daddy Cool
View Profile
Inner circle
1604 Posts

Profile of Big Daddy Cool
Andrew,

I sent you my home number. I haven't heard from you. Give me a call...

BDC
We'll catch ya on the Back of the Cereal Box!
Johnny
www.johnnybeyond.com
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Andrew check out this book title No Applause Just Money. supposedly it has info that your looking for.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Helping hands » » I really need help... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL