The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Bob Little's Super Sunday: Nov 18th, 2007 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5111 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Dennis, since I'm not sure if I'm going, here's a link to a source

http://www.zymetrical.com/product.asp?3=......odIF8-KQ
Where the magic begins
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Profile of Vinnie Laraway
Ah, that's too bad, Dave... Maybe another time.

And Al, I look forward to meeting you for the first time too! Why wouldn't I be on my BEST behavior? Smile

-Vinnie
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Just bring your juggling clubs, and hope for pleasant weather.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Profile of Vinnie Laraway
Haha, will do. =]

-Vinnie
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
It was a joke Dave... Although these are good for "goody bags".
Dennis Michael
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
I do believe I'll be in attenance at Bob's.
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Pepka
I want to talk to you about that war of words that happened here over the weekend, I need an interperter. It was not easy reading, and you seemed to be well informed about it.
See you on Nov 18
Al
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Well, this special event is 10 days away!
Dennis Michael
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
6! Another Café' member, Cinemagician and I will be dining before the evening show. Probably at Hooter's across the street. For the uh, atmosphere, yeah, that's it. Al, Dennis, Dave and others are welcome to join us.
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

99% of the time that's where I can be found during dinner. Several times it's been with Denny Hanny and Eric Lampert
Dennis Michael
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
Yeah, I've seen Denny there once or twice. Amazingly, he behavs himself!
squando
View Profile
Elite user
444 Posts

Profile of squando
Denny is planning to be there. He is someone you should meet. Better find time to go to his shop and hangout. He is VERY open to that. The Bob Little event should be great. Enjoy.
Frank
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Quote:
On 2007-11-11 14:55, squando wrote:
The Bob Little event should be great. Enjoy.

You are correct,however, I'm inclined to say "Bob Little's event should be SUPER this SUNDAY"
Dennis Michael
cinemagician
View Profile
Inner circle
Phila Metro Area
1094 Posts

Profile of cinemagician
I'm feeling a little under the weather...but I hope to be there tomorrow- Mark
...The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity...

William Butler Yeats
magic4u02
View Profile
Eternal Order
Philadelphia, PA
15111 Posts

Profile of magic4u02
I will also be in attendance tomorrow and this time I can stay for the entire event. Reminder to myself not to book shows on Bob's convention date. hehe I always have a great time and Kelly and I look forward to seeing our friends and making new ones as well.
Kyle Peron

http://www.kylekellymagic.com

Entertainers Product Site

http://kpmagicproducts.com

Join Our Facebook Fan Page at

http://facebook.com/perondesign
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Well in an hour I'm off to Bob's Super Sunday. It will be nice to see David Oliver perform as well as Barry Mitchell, and MCed by the one and only Bob Little!

I get to meet Marty Martini, Denny Haney, Scott Corell, Barry Mitchell, as well as lots of Café Friends such as:

Kyle, James, Michael, William, David, Richard, Charles, Kenneth, Brian, Anthony, Kevin, Jason, Matthew, Timothy, Larry, Jeffrey, Frank, Scott, Stephen, Raymond, Gregory, Jerry, Patrick, Peter, Douglas, Henry, Roger, Joe, Terry, Keith, Ralph, Roy, Bruce, Brandon, Harry, Wayne, Billy, Steve, Louis, Aaron, Randy, Russell, Bobby, Phillip, Jesse, Craig, Shawn, Chris, Jimmy, Antonio, Danny, Bryan, Stanley, Leonard, Allen, Vincent, Glenn, Jeffery, Jacob, Lee, Francis, Bradley, Jesus, Herbert, Frederick, Ray, Edwin, Don, Eddie, Ricky, Randall, Barry, Alexander, Bernard, Mario, Leroy, Francisco, Michael, Oscar, Jay, Jim, Tom, Jon, Lloyd, Tommy, Derek, Darrell, Floyd, Leo, Alvin, Tim, Jorge, Pedro, Derrick, Dan, Lewis, Zachary, Corey, Maurice, Roberto, Clyde, Shane, Ricardo, Sam, Brent, Ramon, Charlie, Tyler, Gilbert, Ruben, Brett, Angel, Nathaniel, Edgar, Ben, Chester, and Cecil.

Did I forget anyone?

Dennis
Dennis Michael
Michael Taggert
View Profile
Special user
Fredericksburg Virginia
653 Posts

Profile of Michael Taggert
Sorry I missed you guy's this year Mrbob was there from ring 50 and I wanted to be there but had to wortk. We look forward to seeing Bob Little at Magi-whirl 2008, and hope to see the rest of you there as well. treat Denny well.
Mike taggert Ring 50
Believe you then that I do strange things
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
Super sunday was great.I have been going for at least7 years and
this was the biggest turn out I have Seen.
I believe this due to both David Oliver and the fact that the lecturer was not a surprise.
I hope Bob Little will continue to tell us the lecturer's name in advance. Glenn
nucinud
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1297 Posts

Profile of nucinud
I got there just in time to see David Oliver's lecture. I had a last minute gig at the Ledgewood Mall in NJ. Met up with some friends and had dinner with my son.
Sorry I did not run into you guys. Also sorry I did not get to spend much time checking out the dealers.
Best,
Harry
"We are what we pretend to be" Kurt Vonnegut, jr.

Now U C It Now U Don't

Harry Mandel

www.mandelmagic.com
inidyls
View Profile
Veteran user
NYC
315 Posts

Profile of inidyls
Here's my honest opinion again for this past convention
What I liked - The good deal I got on books from East coast Magic, Products from Barry Mitchell, and hang out with friends

What I disliked, The Lecture , it was more toward a beginner in magic, The stage acts were pretty bad this year, even though I do like Barry Mitchell a lot I just thought for that enviroment wasn't suitable for Barrys act but he was good. I thought David Olivers act was average not a headliner I was very surprised by that and I also heard a lot of people saying the same thing, too drawn out, I thought he was trying to act like Jeff Hobson. And last, too much open time through the convention, I left after the lecture to go eat because I was bored because I seen everything the dealers had to sell , then I had to wait until after 8 pm to see an average show.
JV
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Bob Little's Super Sunday: Nov 18th, 2007 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL