The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Gone Wishin Variation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1417 Posts

Profile of feher
Ok Its been awhile since I have done anything. I've been playing with this for a couple days now. The idea is from Paul Wilson's routine called Gone Wishin. I liked the idea behind it but did'nt like the sleights he used,not that they are bad just was'nt my stlye. So I changed them to fit me. This can be done as a walk around routine. Also I have added a copper silver routine after but didn't add it here.
Please any feed back would be great good or bad. I really like it but after playing with it for awhile now I just don't know if its a stronge enough routine to keep.
Thanks in advance
Tim
ps Sorry about the grey sweat shirt was'nt thinking a darker color would be better...lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VSMbQZAd9Q
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
831 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
Hey Tim,
I liked the routine, really cool! I've never seen Wilson's routine so I can't compare but like I said, I like your handling alot.

The only thing I didn't get was the copper coins. I mean I understand how it plays along in the presentation but I was honestly expecting you to change the coppers into silvers or use the coppers in the effect somehow. That was really the only issue I had, other than that I thought it was great.

-Bill
CitinoMAGIC: SLEEPLESS NIGHTS eBook - AVAILABLE NOW!
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6074 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
Tim,
First off, good to see ya making vids again as I was worried you went underground! LOL
I'm liken the routine and I don't know Wilson's but in my eyes it IS your style and as you know, a style I dig!
Thanks buddy and keep posting cuz I miss ya!
Mick
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8634 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Tim, I like it too and really anything you touch will work well for walk around, sit down, any town Smile I like the moves and want to see you develop the routine a bit further. Good stuff my friend. Smile -Mb
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1417 Posts

Profile of feher
Thanks guys
Bill
I have another sequence with this using the copper coins, I didn't post it with this maaybe I should've.
Mick
Thanks!!! My mind has been willing to perform and practise but my body has'nt. I've been working a lot latley, too much. But I did get a gig for Nov. 17 a after dinner performance for about 50 people. Can't wait.
MB
I will be working on this some more I just didn't know about it. that's why I posted it, to see if I should keep working at it. Thanks.
Tim
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
R P Wilson
View Profile
V.I.P.
235 Posts

Profile of R P Wilson
Nice thinking - good to see people adapting routines to their own style.

Gave me n interesting idea with the coppers to give the whole thing a kicker....

Thanks for posting.

P
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8634 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hey Tim, Don't get much better than that...Paul chiming in here. Smile Straight from the horse's mouth (errrrr, I mean Magi Smile ) that you're ideas are on the right track and good stuff ta'boot. Smile Is this a great place or what? Smile "Magicians helping magicians." Good shoot, Paul and good work Tim. Smile -Mb
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6074 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
Man, I agree Marion! Does the heart good to see a compliment from the creator rather than mutiple pages of critique and criticism from others!
VERY cool Tim!
Mick
feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1417 Posts

Profile of feher
Paul
Nice to hear what you think!!! I hope I did'nt dissapoint. Can't wait to see what kind of kicker ending you come up with.
What I've been playing with for the end after I produce the three coins from the purse is go into a three copper and silver transpasition an old classic. But I have been also thinking of somehow vanish all the coppers at once then produce them from the purse for an ending.
So I would have three productions from the purse.
Thanks again
Tim
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Gone Wishin Variation (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL