The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » "Non-Bizarre" effects ready made for Bizarre ... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Yes, PKG, we're glad to see you back. I love Pentalogy, and there are around 999 more books that I want to acquire, including "Devil of a Bar and Pub." There are so many great books out now.

Bill
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
Speaking of which, Bill. . . when is "coming soon" going to mean "available now!"
What would Wavy do?
pkg
View Profile
Inner circle
The City of Ithobaal I son of Hiram I
1356 Posts

Profile of pkg
Between moving out, wedding plans (yikes), I can't afford to even THINK about buying a book for the time being!!! Xmas and bday are just around the corner though!!! muwahahahahaha (this is when I take full advantage of my christianity muwahahahah again)
Double posters should be shot!

No really!!
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Mark, in my life there are always snags. My problem now is the stupid "wind-up" computer I am using. It won't work with DSL, and uploading would take HOURS on the phone line, Besides, the stupid computer keeps changing my book file -- graphics moved around, blank pages inserted, pages missing.... Unbelievable! I knew there was something wrong about that creepy little gnarled green guy I bought it from! I should have been suspicious when the door opened in the mushroom and he came out.

Bill
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
darkdean
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of darkdean
Greetings

I love the Pea can routine idea that's fabulous.

I will put some thought into my own routine as there is lots of different ways you could use a pea can to transform all sorts of objects.

Thank you for getting my mental cogs a turning

Dean
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3910 Posts

Profile of The Curator
Every possible traditional effect may be used for "bizarre" storytelling magic.
Storytelling magic (I prefer than bizarre) is other way to view illusionism as an art form.
Look at my version of the ambitious card routine if you don't understand the "hows".
http://www.surnateum.org/English/surnate......nTri.htm
The complete routine is in the October issue of Magic magazine.
darkdean
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of darkdean
That's a wonderfull routine and I will check out the full routine in Magic Magazine.

Thank you for sharing this.

I do my abitious card around a gyspy curse.

Dean

P.S

The items in the picture are amazing.

D.
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3910 Posts

Profile of The Curator
Artist photographer Anne Laure Jacquart have done this wonderful rendering of the helmet used in the routine.

darkdean
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of darkdean
You have such pretty things and a very talented photographer.

absolutely lovely and so well done

Dean
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » "Non-Bizarre" effects ready made for Bizarre ... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL