The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Card Warp Thoughts for the Ending (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Caleb Wiles
View Profile
Inner circle
Indianapolis, IN
1132 Posts

Profile of Caleb Wiles
Quote:
On 2010-04-10 16:46, wingz wrote:
The October release of Magic magazine teaches a vanish ending.

For those of you who are interested, this routine was created by Aaron DeLong. I believe the effect is also described in his lecture notes.

Tyler Wilson has an incredible idea that he applied to Card Warp that allows you to tear open a hole in the cover card so that the spectators can see what is happening as the card passes through. Amazingly
the middle of the card Is seen to have vanished. It's an freaky effect for the audience. The routine is called Scarred Warp and can be found in Tyler's first book, Dominatricks.

Caleb
http://www.calebwiles.blogspot.com
Check out my Main Event project (DVD or Download).

"Magicians, stop what you're doing right now and pick this up!" - John Guastaferro

"Caleb Wiles is the real deal!" - David Williamson

"...my very highest recommendation." - John Carey
No Show the Magician
View Profile
New user
Reynoldsburg, Ohio USA
36 Posts

Profile of No Show the Magician
Thanks for the mention Caleb. It did appear in Talk About Tricks, although it was the April 2010 edition, not the October issue. Was there another one in October that I missed?

Aaron DeLong
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Card Warp Thoughts for the Ending (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL