The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin Concentrate 3 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1417 Posts

Profile of feher
This is version three of my coin concentrate theme. I took it into a different direction. I used David Roths Wild coin routine for the base.
Let me know what you think and which one you like better the second or third or both.
Thanks again
Tim
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......&forum=3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tyR-lWNeso
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
1924 Posts

Profile of tbaer
Very nice.
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6074 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
Tim,
I do like the third! Lotta little changes from #1 and you KNOW I'm gonna dig the cup stuff but I miss the kid as your spec! LOL
Keep em coming bro,
Mick
John T Cox
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of John T Cox
I did not see one of the earlier ones but this is a nice variation of wild coin.

I think I would suggest not putting the cup and gold shaker away before making the large coin appear. Also you may wish to have all your props on the table to start.

You might try melting the large coin or smashing a few coins together so that they had an accident and all came out at once. Perhaps have a silver or gold lump appear instead of a jumbo coin? A stack of coins glued together?

Great routine.
The real magic is family!
Gary Yin
View Profile
Elite user
Sabah, Malaysia
449 Posts

Profile of Gary Yin
3rd is better.
yrag89@hotmail.com (msn msgr)

Gary Justin Yin.
Fingers
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania, USA
1330 Posts

Profile of Fingers
Three is definately better. You have a great story line going with a great routine Tim! I like to operate that way myself. I try to fit some type of a story line with all the routines I am working on. Keep up the excellent work.....
Where I go, so do my coins.....
dncmagic
View Profile
New user
Gettysburg Pa
57 Posts

Profile of dncmagic
This version is the best so far. I also think the cup should stay on the table while you produced the jumbo coin, maybe have the jumbo coin on the bottom of the cup for the steel,no one would be looking for it until you produce it. then no one can say he grabbed it when he put away the cup cuz your hands werein full veiw the whole time
KirkG
View Profile
Inner circle
1391 Posts

Profile of KirkG
Number three is better. Now just get rid of the unmotivated tossing of the coin from hand to hand on the final vanishes and you will have a real winner. I love the time delay misdirection of the production of the third coin.

The big problem with number two if the confusing of the plot. You change directions and introduce comments that don't flow. Nice ideas in that one too though.
feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1417 Posts

Profile of feher
Thanks guys for the comments, suggestions,tips and ideas. I will take them all into consideration. The props will all be on the table to start, The last vanish will be calmed down, I didn't realize I was doing that until I watched it. But now at least I'm aware of it.
Thank again
Tim
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin Concentrate 3 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL