The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2007 entrée: Andrew Mayne » » What puzzle would you like to solve? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Moonshadows
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of Moonshadows
What puzzle would you like to solve? Wich one haven't you solved yet?
andrewmayne
View Profile
V.I.P.
142 Posts

Profile of andrewmayne
Everything is essentially a puzzle. As I developed my magic business and concurrently got involved in teaching critical thinking and promoting science I've become more and more fascinated by how we learn. There's a pretty big gulf between what we know in psychology and how we actually try to educate.

If you look at the evolution of my books and videos you'll see that I try to improve the way I teach every time. This is an ongoing puzzle. How can we better communicate? Part of the answer is through the most rudimentary scientific approach. Look at what works and what doesn't.

My ongoing puzzle is; How can I improve what I'm doing?
Moonshadows
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of Moonshadows
Definitely. I've seen the evolution of your work, and at the beginning I was not such a big fan, but in the past years you have released killer stuff. I think we all learn from trial and error don't you think?
I'm trying to develop my own effects, what advice would you give to someone that wants to make a living out of releasing magic. Is this what you actually do for living? It works for you, it's easy? What's the path?

Thanks Andrew!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2007 entrée: Andrew Mayne » » What puzzle would you like to solve? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL