The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Me performing at Red Robin... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic_Steve
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1476 Posts

Profile of Magic_Steve
Hey all...

Here is a short video shot of me performing at Red Robin. Feel free to criticize anything and everything...or just enjoy the vid. It was shot from a cell phone, so sorry for the bad quality.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=B-0iIQcC0sw

And no, she wasn't drunk. In fact, she was on her first drink and just ordered dinner. Smile

-Steve
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6111 Posts

Profile of Jaz
You had fun and so did they.
I like the reactions of the gal and guy.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Why critical? Ultimatly they are having fun. The whole point no?

As it was probably from a cell phone camera and not studio quality no need to say anything about that. THEY are having a great time. Seems to be job security to me.

One thing you do need to do is to learn how to stand still. The ability to not shift your weight constantly. It is quite distracting and really takes away from performance in general. Huge movements with no reason. Not critical mind you, just helpfull.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Me performing at Red Robin... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL