The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Inka by Robert Haas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
The best use of this iv seen is jon armstrongs buisness card hand out idea
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
If you want ink refills - I buy tons of the Frixxion reloads off ebay... I have about 30 cartridges in various colours... and I adapted bics and other pens to take them.

So, really, this is a manuscript of ideas versus the pen? Guess the ad says that? I know when I got Bich's Symapth. I was a bit dissapointed... but in any case, I must say, I use the Frixxion ink all the time for numerous effects - especially as an emergency "Out".... my fav use is adapting magic slate effects... Josh... are you talking about the moving head business card? If so, I love that one too Smile..... I use that quite a lot!!!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
stewman
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of stewman
Ok, I bite on this one but feel I got bitten back a little. Let me explain. And I will do it without giving anything away. The pen, is well covered as to the type, but it is not a special pen. It is the exact same one you can buy at Staples for 3 for under $6. That makes it less than $2 a pen. It even says "remove by friction". Dead give away and cannot be handed out. Best to take the pen cartilage out and put in a G2 pen to disguise it. Obviously, Mr. Haas just went to Staples or somewhere just like it to buy the pens and put them in the package. That's where I feel I got bitten.
The 32 page book of effects is fine. Pages 1-4 and 31-32 are not effects just introductions, final thoughts and nothing important. There are only 10 effects and an appendix.
Bottom line is it worth it? I paid around $22 for this effect and I like the routines that get me thinking, the pen should have been better disguised, not just a rip off from Staples. So, live and learn. Yes I can use the effect but first move the cartilage to another pen and away I will go.
Stewman
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Inka by Robert Haas (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL