The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Comedy toilet paper over the head (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
1963 Posts

Profile of tbaer
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3725 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Fantastic handling of a classic, and without the "you're stupid" appearance on the spectator. Nice!

Steve
AnthonyMaze
View Profile
Loyal user
San Diego, Ca
260 Posts

Profile of AnthonyMaze
That is one of the BEST I have seen. I have seen this performed by many performers but almost all the time the magician wants that spectator to KNOW its vanished, I like how he is allowing the audience the entertainment of seeing where it goes, but the whole time the guy sitting there thinks he's just adding more TP to what is in his hand. He laughs hard and hits his knee when it finally did vanish (to him)...

Thanks for the clip!
...for the 51st time... that is NOT my card...
Montethrower
View Profile
Elite user
a little town in nowhere
422 Posts

Profile of Montethrower
That really is good. For some reason I never thought about making the paper balls bigger as the routine went along.... Great handling, great skill...

Best wishes,

Monte
Mystical Matthew
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Mystical Matthew
Nicely done!

I also think the production of the T-Shirt at the end was a nice touch. Especially since that routine does rely so much on the spectator's good nature...
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17198 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Like the toilet roll idea. Lots of good comedy material could be made from that, you could have a real riot of a routine if you got an audience into toilet humor.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
joshlondon17
View Profile
Special user
San Diego, CA
685 Posts

Profile of joshlondon17
I liked it as it is sometimes a staple in my more family oriented shows, but what's up with the Copperfield? music in the background? It just doesn't seem to fit well. If you're going to use music make it a bit more hand in hand with the routine and your character.

Josh
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Comedy toilet paper over the head (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL