The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » NLP (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Nongard1
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of Nongard1
Do a search for Bandler on wikipedia or the internet. A fascinating guy, a genius, and a showman for sure. Still teaching and working today. There will always be more qeustions than answers when it comes to bandler. Here is a snipet from his wiki enterey:

On January 29, 1988, Bandler was acquitted by a jury, after only 5 1/2 hours of deliberation, of the murder of prostitute Corine Christensen[2], an NLP student and fellow cocaine abuser.[3] Someone shot her in the face on November 3, 1986, using one of Bandler's guns.[4] The incident occurred during a visit at her home from Bandler and his friend, James Marino.[5] Authorities found Christensen slumped over her dining table and her blood sprayed on Bandler's shirt.[6] Marino was not charged in the murder.[

Bandler is far more interesting that just this story, he is just a fascinating guy.
Dr. Richard Nongard, Professional Hypnosis Training
Learn how to master the art of SpeedTrance, Clinical and Stage Hypnosis
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
He used to pull out a gun during his seminars and put it to delegates heads. His reason was to demonstrate motivation if I remember correctly. I think jis use of language is great. Although I wouldn't trust him. I have a lot of his early videos I prefer his old stuff to his new. I think he has lost his edge.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » NLP (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL