The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Packet Killer Gaff Deck- By Magic Makers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

eman44
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of eman44
Hey so does anyone have pictures of what the actual cards are in the packet killer gaff deck by magic makers? How does it compare to the ellusionist gaff deck. Any other good gaff decks? I am looking for a new good gaff deck at a good price. If anyone can help out that would be great, if not that's great to. I would just like to hear what you guys have to say about the various gaff decks out there.

Thanks in advance,
EB
fvdbeek
View Profile
Elite user
490 Posts

Profile of fvdbeek
Look here (http://www.magicmakersinc.com/dvds/packetkillerlist.html) for a list of tricks. All the cards for those are included !. I think it is a realy good deal.

Another good deal is the Special Assorted Deck by Penguin. Cheap, but not with tricks.
cajmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Long Beach, California
235 Posts

Profile of cajmagic
The best Gaff Deck is

The CAJ DECK -- $20 with a book of tricks

If I do say so myself

caj
Caj Brejtfus
CajMagic and the CAJ Deck of Magic Gaff Cards
:BIKES:
eman44
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of eman44
Yes caj, I got your free cards today and I must say that they are pretty good
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1611 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
I have the MM deck and the DVDs from Lovell, both are very good. The MM deck has gaffed cards that in reality correspond to a packets tricks imbedded, like wild card, so buying the MM and you don't need to buy a wild card packet, there are some others as well, the qualiy is very good and Lovell explains very well all the tricks.
I also have CAJ deck, I bought mine when he ran a "sale" at almost half the price early this year, and is very, very good as well (even at current prices), he has some cards that no other deck has, like Zeros.
Hope this helps
bronx
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of bronx
CAJ Deck? Anyone recommend a good place to get this??
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
Any where. Can I have some free cards too? Send a PM if yes, please. I'm going to buy the deck soon, too.
jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1021 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
I have both the Packet Killer DVD and deck, and the CAJ deck and booklet. I highly recommend both. They are complementary, in that one can get ideas for using the CAJ cards from Packet Killer DVD, as that is a more extensive teaching of tricks and sleights with Gaffs. The CAJ cards are much more unusual in appearance and many are meant to appear so to the specs, whereas the Packet Killer cards are more meant to accomplish tricks without exposure of the gaffs. I also enjoy the ellusionist gaff decks, which are the topics of other threads.
Steve Landavazo
View Profile
Special user
Northern California
654 Posts

Profile of Steve Landavazo
Magic Makers is wholesale only. Where did you buy Packet Killer and how much was it?

Thanks!

Stever
Courage is the willingness to be afraid and act anyway!
Loopback
View Profile
Veteran user
Lincoln, Nebraska
356 Posts

Profile of Loopback
I got my Packet Killer DVD and deck for 60 dollars at our local shop.
danielrhall
View Profile
Regular user
NH, where some days I feel as dumb as
181 Posts

Profile of danielrhall
Got mine for $31 including shipping on the popular auction site. Made sure to ask before bidding if the deck was included; many sellers don't include the deck and also don't make it obvious in the listing.

The deck is chock full of useful gaffs, and I like Lovell's teaching style on the DVD.

I can also recommend the CAJ deck. It's got cards you won't find elsewhere, and Caj is offering another holiday deep discount offer for Café members; that's how I got mine last year. The only thing I like better than good magic is discounted good magic!
Steve Landavazo
View Profile
Special user
Northern California
654 Posts

Profile of Steve Landavazo
Good job on the deck CAJ. I am interested in your as well as Packet Killer.

You'll be hearing from me.

Stever
Courage is the willingness to be afraid and act anyway!
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4395 Posts

Profile of Paul
I think the Packet Killer Deck was sold out, so if you see it in a store snap it up.
jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1021 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
For sure, Packet Killer is a great DVD for learning tricks with gaff cards, and the deck that should be supplied with the DVD has all of the ones you need to perform what is taught. I agree with Paul that you should snap it up. If you are diligent in your online search, you should be able to find it. I purchased mine at Trickshopmagic.com for $29.95.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Packet Killer Gaff Deck- By Magic Makers (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL