The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Help for Triple Spellbound Climax (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Marc01
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of Marc01
I'm practicing Gary Kurtz' Triple Spellbound (from his 2nd Magic International Video lecture).It uses a C/S coin and a chinese coin and is very clean and visual.
I want to end the routine with 3 chinese coins and go into Troy Hooser's Chinese Challenge.
I worked out a handling,rather obvious :I palm the 2 chinese at the end ,under the pretext of going into the pocket to get the purse, I do a last standard Spellbound triple change with the chinese palmed in RH. A klink in my right hand."Okay ,I'm caught,I use 3 coins" and I reveal the chinese coins.
Has any one a more subtle idea?

Thanks for the help

Marc
Dan LeFay
View Profile
Inner circle
Holland
1371 Posts

Profile of Dan LeFay
Going to the pocket before showing 3 chinese coins might be obvious to the spectators.
If you plan to go into the sucker climax why not hold out 2 chinese coins in RH classic palm, than at least you get credit for not only changing one coin 3 times, but also for being able to "conceal" 3 coins.

I don't know how keen you are on sticking to the spellbound routine with the CCC routine as a follow up.
May I suggest another, more logical routining:
You start with the David Roth Wild coin on Edge...3 silver coins change one by one into 3 chinese coins...now you go for your pocket to get the ribbon, ditch the 3 silver coins and get the extra chinese. Now go into Troy's routine.
Or if you want a more simple method check out Troys work with the flipper and shell and then go into CCC.

Just brainstorming though, succes!
"Things need not have happened to be true.
Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths,
that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes,
and forgot."
Neil Gaiman
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Help for Triple Spellbound Climax (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL