The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » The Stealth Assassin Wallet (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
spencerpeterson
View Profile
Regular user
New York City
186 Posts

Profile of spencerpeterson
Hey everyone,
I really need opinion on the Stealth Assassin Wallet because I really want on and need to know if its worth it.
www.cleardeception.wordpress.com

The Magic of Spencer Peterson
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Koolmagic114
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of Koolmagic114
This is an excellent wallet..and (to me) Well worth the price. The 2 DVD's give some great effects. But this wallet can be used for many more ideas and effects. IT is one wallet that DOES do it all.

My personal opinion
Eddy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Co-Creator of "TAGZ" / "Iced Over" / " TelePad" / "Penigma"
www.magicianslair.com
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Unable to display search results.

This search ID belongs to another user.

To the link above. I use my Real Mans Wallet and ive see nteh Stealth. but besides it being kinda long stye, do it have a traditional Palm CTW feature?
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
If the above link doesn't work for some reason just type Stealth Assassin Wallet in the Café Search box.You get a plethora of info about the SAW as well as many other wallets.

For me the SAW may be the finest,most versatile tool I have ever purchased.I have a 10-15 minute act available anytime I wish.Awesome.

Best.
Rich
spencerpeterson
View Profile
Regular user
New York City
186 Posts

I finally got the SAW, pretty expensive, but worth it, very useful

irishmagic
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of irishmagic
The thought that went into making this wallet boggles my mind. I have had mine for about 1yr now and love it today as much as I did the day it arrived in the mail. If you would like to be ready to do a 20min impromptu mentalism set pretty much where ever you are then buy it today.

MIKE
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Quote:
On 2007-10-27 21:44, paisa23 wrote:
Unable to display search results.

This search ID belongs to another user.

To the link above. I use my Real Mans Wallet and ive see nteh Stealth. but besides it being kinda long stye, do it have a traditional Palm CTW feature?

No.. Great pair of fangs by the way Smile
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Gerry Hennessey
View Profile
Special user
852 Posts

Profile of Gerry Hennessey
SAW, got to be the Ultimate Wallet.

Hennessey
"Every discipline effects every other discipline. You can't straighten out the corporation if your closet is a mess" Jim Rohn
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Quote:
On 2007-11-04 22:29, Gerry Hennessey wrote:
SAW, got to be the Ultimate Wallet.

Hennessey

But it doesn't have a CTW. Or enough slots for the mentalist effect Heirloom. So it cant be Ultimate. You know what I wish. I wish there was a secret forum or page that would show magi's the wallet and all its features.

Oh and thanks on the Fangs.
Gerry Hennessey
View Profile
Special user
852 Posts

Profile of Gerry Hennessey
Okay. Just because it doesn't guess your weight or your shoe size doesn't make it the ultimate wallet. But hey, I'm just a mentalist.

Hennessey
"Every discipline effects every other discipline. You can't straighten out the corporation if your closet is a mess" Jim Rohn
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Gerry brother, I wasnt attacking you in anyway.

I have just experimented with a bit of wallets and not been completely satisfied, now I hear nothing but great things from this except that it mainly serves as a PW. That alone wouldnt be enough worth the price for me. Christmas is around the corner and this might or might not make it to my list. So I want to know as much as I can about it before I decide.
tincture
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of tincture
It does have a forum and it can hold all the stuff for Heirloom and you CAN do a card to wallet with it
jonxodus
View Profile
Veteran user
San Diego, CA
320 Posts

Profile of jonxodus
Quote:
On 2007-11-05 01:55, tincture wrote:
It does have a forum and it can hold all the stuff for Heirloom and you CAN do a card to wallet with it

It was never intended for heirloom, and the card to wallet on a SAW just isn't the same. Does not have the same impact as the other CTW wallets available.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Paisa, this wallet wouldn't be for you.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Thanks Chris.
spencerpeterson
View Profile
Regular user
New York City
186 Posts

Btw everyone, I hear a lot about Heirloom and I have no idea what it is, can somebody please explain???

jonxodus
View Profile
Veteran user
San Diego, CA
320 Posts

Profile of jonxodus
Hey this is a copied description of the heirloom effect

This effect is already creating a buzz within the magic community!

Imagine an effect that packs in to your wallet, taking up very little room. An effect that packs such a punch when you perform it that your spectators get goosebumps just thinking about it. Imagine an effect that people talk about for years to come.

HEIRLOOM' is all of this. It is a "mental magic" kind of effect, suitable for casual performance, table-hopping, strolling magic, and more. It comes with a very strong presentation that will captivate your audience and lead to a shattering climax. It could possibly be the greatest performance piece you ever own!

HEIRLOOM is a old sepia photograph of your great uncle Charlie - a superstitious old gambler. The photograph clearly shows a prediction made by the spectator to be 100% correct. And it can always be examined.

HEIRLOOM takes the whole concept right to the very edge; the new ideas introduced will blow your audience away. The presentation, which you are given in full, delivers an emotionally charged moment of astonishment to your spectators and shows no mercy!

This is the first and only time Kenton Knepper has authorized his principle for use in an effect. You will fool magicians who already know this principle with HEIRLOOM! And what's more, just look at the quality of the work involved. It is beautiful.

HEIRLOOM includes high quality props and a full description of the Kolossal Killer principle and a completely scripted presentation for the effect that will absolutely blow your audience away
afknight
View Profile
Elite user
499 Posts

Profile of afknight
Another endorsement for the SAW... it's awesome or should I say SAWsome!
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
I agree..........use it every gig....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » The Stealth Assassin Wallet (2 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL