The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Johnny Thomson lecture (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5378 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I saw here someplace that he was going to be lecturing in ct sometime in November...does anyone know about this?

thanks
koz
magico
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
814 Posts

Profile of magico
He is suppose to be at the Bizarre Magic Convention in CT in November. I do not think he is lecturing. He will be lecturing in CT in March 2008 at NEMCON which is a one day convention along with Bob White and Tom Craven.
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
Just so you know, you can go to my site and access the Calendar of Magic Lectures for free. Do a "find" on the name "Thompson" and you will see that Johnny is lecturing in Daytona, FL on 11/2, with a "teach-in" on 11/4. Then, as Magico has stated, he will be lecturing at NEMCOM on 3/8. If new information of his lecture whereabouts comes in, it will be added to the calendar.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
Air56
View Profile
Regular user
SC
140 Posts

Profile of Air56
I believe he is giving a lecture on Sunday Nov. 11th at the I.C.B.M. 16th Annual Gathering of thr Magi. Go here for further info. http://www.icbmmagick.com

:stout: Smile Smile
DJM " Not all who wander are lost"
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
If you get a chance to see Johnny's lecture, do it!

This is what pro acts are made of.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Johnny Thomson lecture (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL