The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Think of a Card (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Arnon
View Profile
Inner circle
1320 Posts

Profile of Arnon
Entity:

Your "Think of a Card" monograph sounds intriguing.

I have explored and use various methods in order to eliminate the use of a deck, ending the effect with various wonderful "deckless" revelations; e.g. Stigmata.

Your monograph would definitely fill a vacuum for me, and I have some ideas to contribute which you may want to include.

Looking forward to hearing more about it!

Arnon

P.S. Dr. S, your CA elephant gun posts strewn all over "Penny" have finally penetrated my subconscious mind to the extent that I now associate Phenomenon with grey elephants in Denmark.
JustinCredible28
View Profile
Loyal user
Seattle
217 Posts

Profile of JustinCredible28
Or Dead Elephants in Greymark (huh???) nevermind Smile Anyways, I think your idea sounds great, Entity, & congratulations & best of luck to you on your project Smile By the way, has anyone ever asked somebody to think of a card and they said ''Birthday card''? Me niether, but if it ever happened, I don't think I'd be able to keep a straight face, haha!
"a distorted reality is now a necessity to be free. . ." -- Elliott Smith

http://www.NWFortuneTeller.com
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I'd be interested certainly...big fan of canasta, and some of Kenton's work too concerning cards...ACAAN is a little obsession of mine too, so if you ever release it, please let me know..
I've asked to be banned
lostpoet
View Profile
Special user
610 Posts

Profile of lostpoet
Add one more to the list.
sychou
View Profile
Veteran user
314 Posts

Profile of sychou
I am intrested in this kind of effect too.
Add me to the list,thanks
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Your writing is clever, thoughtful and formal, Entity. Of course we are interested.
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
Virungan
View Profile
Inner circle
Here and There
1156 Posts

Profile of Virungan
For
Smile When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth...Smile
phil in KC
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of phil in KC
Once more voice in favor, Entity!

-Phil in KC
johne
View Profile
Special user
960 Posts

Profile of johne
Quote:
On 2007-10-30 03:42, JustinCredible28 wrote:
Or Dead Elephants in Greymark (huh???) nevermind Smile Anyways, I think your idea sounds great, Entity, & congratulations & best of luck to you on your project Smile By the way, has anyone ever asked somebody to think of a card and they said ''Birthday card''? Me niether, but if it ever happened, I don't think I'd be able to keep a straight face, haha!

That would be too good!!! Better make another slot in your card index.
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5060 Posts

Profile of entity
Quote:
On 2007-10-30 03:42, JustinCredible28 wrote:
By the way, has anyone ever asked somebody to think of a card and they said ''Birthday card''?

No but once I encountered a hard-of-hearing spectator. When I asked them to think of any card, they said: "Toyota!"

- entity
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5060 Posts

Profile of entity
Thanks to all who have expressed interest.

I'll take a few days to put up a web page, arrange an ad here, etc.

Cheers,

- entity
johne
View Profile
Special user
960 Posts

Profile of johne
"TOYOTA" Oh what a feeling!

J
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1401 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Im in! Smile
ronzo
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of ronzo
That's what mentalism is all about. Count me in.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Although not one of the "top people", entity was kind enough to share this with me, and I must say in all honesty that it is the most well researched and finely written manuscript that I have ever read.

Entity explores nearly every aspect of this line of thought, and what he has produced is a complete course on this group of related effects. Every stone is overturned and explored in detail with the thoughts of those who have worked on this such as Erdnase, Vernon, Dingle, Berglas, and more, as well as the insights and experience of one, Thomas Baxter.

I am in awe of what he has done.

Tony Iacoviello
Esjay Dee
View Profile
Loyal user
Halls of residence
267 Posts

Profile of Esjay Dee
Entity was one of the first people to help me when I was a complete novice, and gave me invaluable advice....very direct, but curtious. It's been a few years now so I hope I'm ready, and hope I can get to read this.

steve
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3353 Posts

Profile of Looch
I have to echo the sentiments of Tony. This has been revised and cross referenced so well, its incredible. A thorough and comprehensive job, The history lessons are worth the price of whatever Tom decides to charge. (And he is a great guy too!)
Mentalism Products: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/ Learn Mentalism with the Pro's: https://www.mymind.rocks
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Tony always knows what he is talking about. Am I right Tony?
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Mike

What I will say is, entity knows what he writes about, in intimate detail.

Tony
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5060 Posts

Profile of entity
You're all very kind.

Many thanks. I'll hopefully have the ad up some time this week. I would just post my email address, but Jim very correctly pointed out in a post some time ago that if we make money from this forum, we should support it financially by taking out an ad.

And so I shall.

- entity
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Think of a Card (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL