The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Sanctum - Sanctuary (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Having returned from England I can tell you that the misunderstanding of a word can cause a misalignment of a subject and this really is the basis of the primary confusion.

I suggest you test and convince yourself whether or not it exists as truth, and if you find that it does exist you will be comfortable thereafter, otherwise, unrecognized even by yourself, you are likely to find down at the bottom of your information an unresolved question which will itself undermine your ability to assimilate.

Just a suggestion.
Tom DV
View Profile
Special user
694 Posts

Profile of Tom DV
Thanks Alexandre, that clears things up.
psychicturtle
View Profile
Special user
UK
821 Posts

Profile of psychicturtle
WTF????

Look, seriously, I was going to get this, but I am reading posts here saying to avoid it. Roth must be really happy with that...
So what is the deal? Why are people trying to stop other People buying sanctum 2?
Why should I avoid it? Stop being cryptic, all you are doing is stopping the sale of a product, and I want to know why.

Like I said, WTF????? This is stupid.
Peter Veran
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of Peter Veran
As someone who has certain insight, not of the Card per say - and not of Outlaw Effects per say - I thought it was time to shed a little light on these murky waters.
Sanctum 2 was indorsed. However, it did result in the exposure of certain information that was not intended to be made available to the general public. This was the fault of DrS, and not Outlaw Effects or the individuals who obtained Sanctum. Fortunately, some of the more advanced material has not been fully understood by many. Those that do fully understand have been personally contacted. Those who have the card, but do not understand can use it to develop their insight with our blessing.
If you have reservations concerning owning a Sanctum card, this should be more than enough incentive not to obtain one.
I will confirm that a very select group of people have either seen the next phase of Sanctum, or will be contacted within the next two weeks, as promised.
As the card and the accompanying book contain quite advanced information on, shall we say, certain techniques - it will account for the hallucinations experienced by some.
As previously pointed out - the 'vine' does need to perish on this matter. There is NO secret Sanctum Society. It is quite pointless asking for information on how to join. Also, the fewer Sanctum cards that sell the happier I will be, and the happier all of those who own it will be. So if all of this worries or confuses you, you should really follow your instincts. May I suggest a nice sponge bunny routine?
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Peter, you mean Dr. Spirit or Dr. Spektor?

Where is Dr. Spirit anyway? He's a member here isn't he?
Peter Veran
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of Peter Veran
Not Dr Spektor - although I hear that he has a Sanctum...
Dr Spirit never existed.
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Dr. Who?
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Theme music with a picture of a Timelord in the Tardis in a scarf eating jellybabies
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
kriskraze
View Profile
Special user
620 Posts

Profile of kriskraze
Different cards, different people.
BIlly James
View Profile
Special user
991 Posts

Profile of BIlly James
I've been asked to pass this on -

गोपयति अपाय
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Quote:
On 2007-11-17 05:25, BIlly James wrote:
I've been asked to pass this on -

गोपयति अपाय

I actually cut up and burned my card the other night...

Billy James, I'm guessing you don't know what that means...PLEASE be careful...i had an e-mail with that message in it recently..i keep deleting it, only to be sent another one the next day...
I've asked to be banned
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Billy, I got this as well, but I have not yet found out what it means, though I swear and I'm not playing around when I say I had a dream last night that gave me a clue as to its meaning. I need confirmation, I'm going nuts with this, PM me.
Peter Veran
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of Peter Veran
The card MUST NOT be destroyed, it may only be passed on and only if the recipitant accepts the gift.
This you need to know....
cupsandballsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
2705 Posts

Profile of cupsandballsmagic
You cannot pass the card on.. it will choose its new owner and Sanctuary is not something that you perform or practice, Sanctuary practices on you... but only when you are ready...
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Was it the Triangle man and the Square man Alexandre?
A nocturnal visit here as well.
aqmagish20
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of aqmagish20
On a little lighter note. Here is my review from my first performance

Drinking the kool-aid - first performance

I am a close up magician, never been a mentalist. I thought I would add a little mentalism touch to my performances. I own Manhattanville and now Sanctum II. I had my first performance the other day. I was travelling for work with a female co-worker. She talked about reading books about serial killers so I started the discussion on the book I am reading in research for magic(Sanctum). She was fascinated as I laid out the story of secret societies , etc. She asked what brought me to read the book? (worm on hook) I explained that a magician friend left me something in his will that required research(worm eaten, hook implanted). Two days later we were walking to lunch and she says, "hey that stuff about the secret societies, can you show me what you were talking about? (I begin to sweat). So after lunch I brought out the card and tried the ESP symbols bit. I said "star" and she looked at me all creeped out. (That stuff from the outlaw forum is actually true, she picked the star, holy c?$p.)

On to the back of the card. To make this already long story longer. She (with my help) nailed the room ambience(built up from two days prior) three lights lit, one out(I actually was stunned silently for a moment). Two chairs, one couch, velvet curtains. Fireplace, dimmly lit. Clock, time of 12:15. (We are from NY and were in Colorado. I played it as being 10:15 where we are but 12:15 at home. Sore arm from patting myself on the back). Vase with some sort of arrangement and brandy snifter on the table. Potraits of people. At the end I was stunned because even I felt like I didn't say anything and without going into to much detail, the above description cannot give credit to the amount of right info that came out.

This forum and the instructions with the product have opened up a whole new reality for me in my magic(and now some mentalism) routines and effects. Bottom line, this is some really amazing stuff and the best way to find out is to jump on the horse and go for a ride. If you screw it up, so be it. Who of us hasn't lost a coin or missed a double lift one time or another. I don't think I will become a full fledged mentalist but, this got a response I did not expect and the next day she admitted that it was just "weird" how it all came to her.

"Your Jedi mind tricks only work on the weak minded young Skywalker"
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2508 Posts

Profile of Waters
Rick,

The force is strong with you.

...I love you (and hate you)! GGRRR. Here I go again. I have been purposely avoiding this thread. Everytime I read a thread regarding your products my wallet gets thinner. You are powerful indeed (you psychic pickpocket you).

Sean
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1976 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Quote:
On 2007-11-16 18:43, Peter Veran wrote:
As previously pointed out - the 'vine' does need to perish on this matter. There is NO secret Sanctum Society. It is quite pointless asking for information on how to join.

I am struck by the certainty of your conviction on the Sanctum...as Rummy was famous for saying: 'The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence'....so perhaps it does exist....the probability of such a society having existed seems rather high...whether it is significant or not might well be another matter....
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
Quote:
On 2007-11-17 10:41, Peter Veran wrote:
The card MUST NOT be destroyed, it may only be passed on and only if the recipitant accepts the gift.
This you need to know....

Strangely enough, that's how I learned of this. A "friend" was given a card. I liked the looks of it and ordered from Rick. That's when the strange stuff started happening. I performed it several times. Then there seemed o be a constant shadow. When I turned to look, I thought I kept seeing the same man in a black coat and fedora standing there. I can't say whether it's coincidence or if something truly strange is happeing. Last time I saw him, a couple of months ago, he told me had tried to give his card back, but it wasn't accepted. He never said why. I should give him a call. Haven't heard from him in a long time.
What would Wavy do?
Peter Veran
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of Peter Veran
There does seem to be a slight technical hitch with 'The Room Effect' on Sanctum - Sanctuary. It appears that some of you, when travelling back to the room, have inadvertently left the gateway open. It was not our intention that this should have happened. I do hope that this will not spoil your enjoyment performing this effect to your loved-ones and friends.
This issue will be addressed in Sanctum 3 - which will include a ritual for sealing and protecting the portal. This will be a relief for those of you who have been..... 'troubled'.
I have personally contacted those of you in most need and a Sanctum 3 card will be with you shortly. Incidentally, please do not ask for a S3, as this will only be made available to S2 owners...... At least, this is my sincere wish, the people at Outlaw, particularly C Golde would be wise to heed it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Sanctum - Sanctuary (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL