The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » No Tear & Restore Newspaper (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
I'm not sure this is the correct section for this, but here's my situation.

I'm enrolled in a class this semester called Mass Media, essentially we study the effects the media has on our society and culture. Since the beginning of the semester, I've been aware that we were going to be doing group presentations at the end, and I had planned on using the aforementioned effect as a lead-in to what I was going to say.

We got our group assignments today and, being maybe one of two people in the class not on the football or basketball team, it goes without saying that the topic my group selected was sports. Not really being a big sports fan, and having a lot of leeway on the subject, I get to talk about the Rocky franchise.

So how do you theme this routine around Rocky?
MopKrayz
View Profile
Elite user
423 Posts

Profile of MopKrayz
Maybe the bits of newspaper bits can depict pictures of the team players.

when you restore the newspaper you can show a centrefold of the whole team, and talk about teamwork and how things work better when all fits togther!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » No Tear & Restore Newspaper (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL