The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Professors Nightmare...whoa (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
For those of you who have gotten my Professor Ian's Nightmare...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q04Hk9cYfbs
This also works well with red white and blue ropes. Quite an unusual impact.
You can do a false count as a real goof. It got a very big laugh in Orlando on Sunday.
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
alfredini
View Profile
New user
Tampa, Fl, USA - Maracaibo, Venezuela
32 Posts

Profile of alfredini
I can't see the first link. Could Ian please post the link again? Ive seen magic Ian's lecture in Tampa, but I want to make sure that it's the effect I'm thinking of.
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Alfred, The lecture in Tampa was "Dances with ropes" and luckily I also put the "profesor Ian's nightmare" on that DVD as well.
Both clips are on my video site: http://www.magicians.tv
The first one is: Professor's nightmare- look in the left hand collumn of links. The second routine (from Tampa) is Dances with Ropes.
The DVD has both explanations plus extras.
Thanks for asking.
-Ian
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Professors Nightmare...whoa (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL