The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Mask Magician on TV Oct 30, 2007 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
I started watching this and after the 2nd illusion, I fell asleep. The first two were boring.

What did I miss?
Dennis Michael
Xpilot
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
464 Posts

Profile of Xpilot
Quote:
On 2007-10-31 05:04, Dennis Michael wrote:
I started watching this and after the 2nd illusion, I fell asleep. The first two were boring.

What did I miss?

You missed the original airing of the show in 1998, but you really didn't miss much either time. Among other things they showed/exposed versions (or variations) of a silk vanish (hold out), Walking Thru a Brick Wall, Manniquin (Suit of armor) to Life, Shooting a ribbon thru a girl, a Farmer & Witch type switch, Break-Apart Dove Vanish, Dagger Head Chest and Water Torture Cell
Banester
View Profile
Special user
669 Posts

Profile of Banester
They had the last episode on the other night, I had to watch to see what this guy stated as his reasons. On that episode or what was left of it was the Buried Alive and a type of suspended Asrah or a variation of.
The art of a magician is to create wonder.
If we live with a sense of wonder, our lives
become filled with joy
-Doug Henning-
The Drake
View Profile
Inner circle
2274 Posts

Profile of The Drake
Quote:
On 2007-10-31 12:41, Banester wrote:
They had the last episode on the other night, I had to watch to see what this guy stated as his reasons. On that episode or what was left of it was the Buried Alive and a type of suspended Asrah or a variation of.

Was that the episode where Val signed off and left us with .. " The next time you see me I'll be performing original illusions never seen before!"

What ever happened to those original illusions....???? LOL

Best,

Tim
JRob
View Profile
Veteran user
Central South Carolina
395 Posts

Profile of JRob
Last I heard of him he was being run out of Brazil after repeatedly exposing the method unintentionally.
Not exactly original though.
"Jim Roberts, AKA: Professor Jay Rob "<br>
The Professor's Facebook Page
Banester
View Profile
Special user
669 Posts

Profile of Banester
Quote:
On 2007-10-31 18:57, Timothy Drake wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-10-31 12:41, Banester wrote:

Was that the episode where Val signed off and left us with .. " The next time you see me I'll be performing original illusions never seen before!"

What ever happened to those original illusions....???? LOL

Best,

Tim

Ya that was the one Tim. Although I turned it off right after he stated that it was for the kids and by exposing the secrets people will be able to enjoy Magic more. I about fell out of my chair for the 2nd time, lol! I really would love to know what he thinks of what he did at this point in time. All of the TV specials we have now, oh wait, that's right we don't have any. Ok, maybe all the touring magic shows, hmmm. Well maybe all those kids who are now performing on youtube exposing tricks, ya that's it!

Ya Tim, all those new illusions that came about as a result are just drop dead too!
The art of a magician is to create wonder.
If we live with a sense of wonder, our lives
become filled with joy
-Doug Henning-
The Drake
View Profile
Inner circle
2274 Posts

Profile of The Drake
Quote:
On 2007-11-01 09:53, Banester wrote:

Ya Tim, all those new illusions that came about as a result are just drop dead too!

LOL... I remember in an interview with Entertainment Weekly he stated he has trouble sleeping a night because his mind is always coming up with NEW illusions.

He should have trouble sleeping. LOL

Best,

Tim
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
--------eXtrementalism--------......IT'S ALL IN YOUR MIND.....
1248 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
Shoot him... Smile
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4765 Posts

Profile of landmark
Well I'm now watching the episode with the levitation and the assistant to tiger. Wow, this is even lamer than I remember it. Who but magicians would watch this cr*p for even ten minutes. BORING!!
And the guy doing the voice over-snooze city.

Jack Shalom
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Mask Magician on TV Oct 30, 2007 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL