The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Money Spinner (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Harry R
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Harry R
Hi

Can anyone tell me anything about the Money Spinner effect that's available here:

Click Here!

The demo looks impressive.

Cheers

Harry
JamesD
View Profile
New user
Lexington KY
70 Posts

Profile of JamesD
Harry,
Sorry, but I'm not familiar with this effect. It does look impressive though. Thanks for sharing the link.
-James
Ben721
View Profile
Veteran user
314 Posts

Profile of Ben721
I believe Curtis Kam performs a similar effect at the very end of Palms of Steele 2, but he does it with morgans and there were three moragans stacked on top of eachother. It looked very cool.
Check out my new effect "As Good As It Gets" a gimmickles pencil or pen through bill effect. It closely mimmicks the slow motion phase of "Misled." About "As Good AS It Gets" for no gimmicks and everything being borrowed.
http://www.magic-notes.com/th
Mike Powers
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
2986 Posts

Profile of Mike Powers
The spinning coin bit isn't new. I'm sure it's available in the States at a reasonable price. It seems like I had seen them on ebay perhaps by the Canadian machinist who makes the Mojo Boogies Boxes?

Mike
Bernard Sim
View Profile
Inner circle
Singapore
1095 Posts

Profile of Bernard Sim
Roy Keuppers makes the boxes. But his coin is called the balancing coin, I don't think it'll spin like Money spinner.
Bernard Sim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Money Spinner (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL