The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Street performance licenseing @ San Francisco, Fisherman's Wharf (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Garret D
View Profile
New user
Denver
11 Posts

Profile of Garret D
Whew! Old thread! I just wanted to try and revive it briefly to ask a quick question of anyone in the know.

My wife and I are taking a quick trip out to San Francisco for a couple weeks to scout it out and see if we'd like to relocate around the end of the year. I'm looking to busk year round. I would do that now, but I live in Denver and, though I don't mind the cold, there's no way I'm staying out 10 hours a day in sub zero temperatures. While I'm out there for this trip, are there any recommendations of places to check out or avoid? I have a friend out there who said fisherman's wharf has a pretty tight knit group of performers and requires either an introduction to the guys or just hanging out for a while till people get to know you. He said Powell market is doable, but tough- lots of cops hassle you. Other than that, though, I was wondering if there's anywhere else that's any good (or even so-so, I don't mind hard work). Union square or Chinatown, maybe?

Any info on anything I've mentioned or anything I haven't would be very much appreciated.

Thanks everyone!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Street performance licenseing @ San Francisco, Fisherman's Wharf (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL