The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Uri Geller - Order of the Planets? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Keng
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Keng
Did anyone get the order of the planets from Uri Geller's demo using pick, spell and remove from Phenomonon tonight (October 31)?
JeffHall
View Profile
Regular user
Davis, California
161 Posts

Profile of JeffHall
I have a magic book called "Magic For All Ages" by Walter Bibson. That trick is in it. The book was very cheap. If you can't find the results I can email you the instructions in a couple of days when I have a little time. The trick in the book is called "Choose a Planet", page 103.
Jeff
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17500 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Wish Uri would have called me.I've got a couple of good ones he could have used Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
brainchild
View Profile
Loyal user
Ideological Bigot
259 Posts

Profile of brainchild
Even though this effect didn't impress many people here - myself included - I thought it was a major improvement over Uris effect last week. This one was a little more involved and at the very least, was visually more fun.
ryansmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Reading, PA
147 Posts

Profile of ryansmagic
Uri is the weakest performer, and should be voted off.
Ryan Parsons
[email]ryanparsons@comcast.net[/email]
http://www.magicformiracles.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Uri Geller - Order of the Planets? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL