The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Color Changes Fluorishes and What?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicTobe
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of MagicTobe
Hi I am new here in the forum and I really would like to know your opinion about my skills.
I'm just at the beginning and I know that I have to work a lot.. but until now this is my level.

I would appreciate if you told me what you think about my videos.

THanks a lot

2color changes and fluorishes:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fpw2r8oabcU

I sneezed and look what happened:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_BUw-fVl55w
BlackDove
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of BlackDove
Not bad man, your defiantly getting there.
I would just work on making everything smoother, don't worry much
about speed.
But I liked the sneeze video!
It was funny (and it baffled me!)
nice job, keep working on it!

Calvin Lauber
MagicTobe
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of MagicTobe
Thank you Black Dove, I am very glad you answered.

I will trying to make everything a little smoother
joshua the magician
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of joshua the magician
Get a plot.
magicly,
joshua
Ron Slater
View Profile
Loyal user
257 Posts

Profile of Ron Slater
Stricly talking skills you got them indeed. I enjoyed the color changes and flourishes, very nice. I'd say they are beyond beginner material so if you are indeed new to magic you are off to a good start. The sneeze video was excellent as well. It's a comical piece and I'll have to say, your version was also magical. You concealed the cards very well. Bill Malone is quite popular for doing this.

Ron
MagicTobe
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of MagicTobe
Thank you all for your comments.

Yes I am new in magic. I have been in Magic for ca. 4months know, without having much time for practice.

My main aim is too astonish but first of all to enjoy people, as you can see in the "bill Malone" style video.

I am going to practise and practise.. and then I'll make another video.

Thanks again to this marvellous community.

Hope to here any other opinion on my video.
Montethrower
View Profile
Elite user
a little town in nowhere
422 Posts

Profile of Montethrower
This was great. The changes were meticulous in the technical aspect, and the sneeze video was fantastic. I would of liked to have sound, but what can we do?? Smile You did great, keep it up, and I'd love to see another video.

Best,

Monte
Ron Slater
View Profile
Loyal user
257 Posts

Profile of Ron Slater
For being a beginner you are certainly way ahead of the game technically. I too would love to see more demo's as too what you are learning and what your personal styles are. Iv'e gone back and forth so many times from difficult effects to self workers so to say Iv'e finally found my niche would still be an inaccuracy. After ten or so years youd think I would have decided on something. I guess that's what keeps the craft alive.

In any case, once you have learned a good amount of your sleights I'd love to see you progress into full routines. That in addition with being entertaining in patter and audience interactions, is where you transition out of beginner in my opinion.

Ron
Verricobl
View Profile
Loyal user
BC
256 Posts

Profile of Verricobl
I like the color changes. Looks great on the video! And the "zneeze" bit surprised me too. That reminds me of Bill Malone.
imagine the possibilities... endless...
MagicTobe
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of MagicTobe
THank you all guys.. I know I have a lot to improve but I am working on it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Color Changes Fluorishes and What?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL