The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New MIRACLE COLOR CHANGING SHOELACE vs Dynamo's version (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gitty
View Profile
Special user
Vienna, Austria
871 Posts

Profile of gitty
Hocuspocus is now selling MIRACLE COLOR CHANGING SHOELACE.

I have already Dynamo's version of COLOR CHANGING SHOELACE - it's clever but you have to built your own gimmick and for that you need around $30.00.
I just saw the demo-video of the new version MIRACLE COLOR CHANGING SHOELACE - for me the chancing looks clearer and you will receive everything you need to start the performance.

Does anybody can give a review?
WALTHER
Newb2
View Profile
Elite user
483 Posts

Profile of Newb2
I would ask, is the color change controllable? I'm not exactly sure, but it seems pretty limited also changing only to a light blue color.
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
I had to watch it a few times to realize it was even changing.
Papasmurf
View Profile
Special user
NW Ont Canada
540 Posts

Profile of Papasmurf
Hi,

I use STS and Interlace at the same time (good opener and closer combo), can MCCS be used with these?

Thanks,

Eric
supermonster
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of supermonster
Hi!

This is really old post, but I own both of these tricks, and I can say that you really wanna buy Dynamo-version. I paid about 30 euros in Finland for Miracle version, and I can say it's not worth it.
It's sorry for saying this, but the actual changing is very slow. I can't believe how the actual trick is different for demo video. And this is trick that uses chemicals and you can't do this on winter. My miracle shoelace last 2 weeks, there was only 1 of them and it cost about 30 euros. Get dynamo!
I hope you don't have misunderstandings or anything like that, because I'm only 14 and fom Finland. Smile
GeorgeSantos
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1106 Posts

Profile of GeorgeSantos
Is it really that hard to make Dynamo's version? I'm interested in buying this.

Sorry for bringing back an old thread. Couldn't find any reviews of Dynamo's version.
"David Roth is the greatest coin manipulator in the entire world.."

-Dai Vernon "The Professor"

I AM A FILIPINO MAGICIAN
nicholas1uusi
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of nicholas1uusi
Quote:
On 2009-05-17 04:36, GeorgeSantos wrote:
Is it really that hard to make Dynamo's version? I'm interested in buying this.

Sorry for bringing back an old thread. Couldn't find any reviews of Dynamo's version.

Hi! I've purchased Dynamos color changes shoelace a long time ago, and I haven't done anything with it yet because it costs you more to make the gimmick than buy the dvd. In my opinion it wasn't worth it. I wouldn't recommend it.

/NIcholas
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
I use my own version, devised two decades ago

Kotah
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Quote:
On 2009-05-17 09:45, KOTAH wrote:
I use my own version, devised two decades ago

Kotah

That's very strange you mention that, I was just reading through your one man parade in the March 1990 Linking ring, which includes your perfection color changing lace & not the knot. Both effects are excellent, I made one of the perfection color changing laces years ago & it is a beautiful effect.

Thank you brother Kotah,
Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New MIRACLE COLOR CHANGING SHOELACE vs Dynamo's version (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL