The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Carroll Baker Lecture - November 15 - 8:00pm (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

threecardmonte
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of threecardmonte
Join the fun at the Magic Masters of Chicago’s meeting on November 15, 2007 when they will host a lecture by Carroll Baker of Ohio. Carroll specializes in restaurant magic but his lecture will teach magic that you can use in other situations as well. He has lectured at the Columbus MagiFest and has been lecturing for magic clubs all over the Midwest. He has a winning personality, which adds much to his presentations.

The Magic Masters meet at the Tinley Park United Methodist Church Social Hall located at 6875 West 173rd Place, Tinley Park, Illinois. This is ½ block west of Oak Park Avenue or approximately 4 blocks east of Harlem Avenue. Parking is available in the lot behind the building.

Lecture starts at 8:00 pm. Members are free. Guests $10.00

Become a friend of the Magic Masters:
http://www.myspace.com/magicmastersofchicago
carrollbaker
View Profile
New user
Ohio
85 Posts

Profile of carrollbaker
3Cardmonte, I am looking forward to the lecture. I will be available before and after the lecture if anyone wants to get together for dinner or to jam or just talk magic.

See everyone on the 15th! Smile

Carroll Baker

http://www.carrollbaker.net/Carroll-Baker-Store.html
Cody Comet
View Profile
Loyal user
Louisville, KY
201 Posts

Profile of Cody Comet
Hey Carroll, I was wondering if you ever thought about coming to Louisville to do a lecture sometime soon? Your exposed DVD's are great, and I would like to get the opputurnity to see you lecture.
magicjy
View Profile
New user
Big Stone Gap, VA
61 Posts

Profile of magicjy
I seen Carroll Baker lecture at Magi-Fest in 2004. I remember the year because that was the year I won stage at Magi-Fest. Anyway, DO NOT MISS his lecture because his routines work in the real working magic world. Plus, he is one heck of a nice guy too. Looking forward to seeing him at Magi-Fest 2008.

Joseph Young
---
MAGIC is believing in yourself.
If you can do that, you can make anything happen. - Foka Gomez

Joseph Young
WWW.JOSEPHYOUNGMAGIC.COM
carrollbaker
View Profile
New user
Ohio
85 Posts

Profile of carrollbaker
Hey Cody! Louisville is close enough for me to do a single lecture. If you could, can you get the contact info for the clubs/shops in the area that would sponser a lecture.

Thanks!

Carroll Baker
carrollbaker
View Profile
New user
Ohio
85 Posts

Profile of carrollbaker
Joseph great to hear from you! I saw your act as well and it rocks! I am performing the "big 5" Close-up this year at the Magi-fest plus lecturing as well. I hope everyone gets a chance to get to the Magi-fest. In my opinion, one of the best for talent and camaraderie. When is the next chance we can get to see your act again?

Carroll Baker
magicjy
View Profile
New user
Big Stone Gap, VA
61 Posts

Profile of magicjy
Carroll,

Jep seen me perform at Midwest Jubilee this past year. I think he wants to book the Rubik's Cube Act for 2009. So keep your fingers and magic wands crossed. The act has changed and hopefully improved so much from what you seen the last time.

I am looking forward to Magi-Fest 2008. I hate to say I missed it last year because of my touring schedule. See you in Feb!

Joseph Young
---
MAGIC is believing in yourself.
If you can do that, you can make anything happen. - Foka Gomez

Joseph Young
WWW.JOSEPHYOUNGMAGIC.COM
carrollbaker
View Profile
New user
Ohio
85 Posts

Profile of carrollbaker
Cool! See you at the Fest in 2008!

CB
threecardmonte
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Glad to see there are so many Carroll Baker fans out there!

Lecture is this Thursday at 8:00. See you there!
threecardmonte
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

See everybody tonight!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Carroll Baker Lecture - November 15 - 8:00pm (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL