The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Phenomenom...We were there... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
I have watched bits and pieces of the halloween show several times. I hate to admit it but the best effect; judging my audience reactions was Ehud's h****r card with Ross's credit card. As far as close up was concerned, see for yourself. Watch the audience for each of the closeup acts and I think it is no contest.

PS: Like its not overexposed already I just wanted to mask it above just in case someone wants to practice/purchase it. Smile
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Big Daddy..You surprise me! Smile
I didn't know CA owned NBC?
I personally don't think it's HIS HOUSE.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2496 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
It's a live TV show. I would think that almost everything has been pre-showed (no one has "missed"). I also believe the Jim/Angel quarrel was pre arranged. Or, does Criss just walk around with an envelope in his pocket?
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
DJM
View Profile
Inner circle
Israel
1681 Posts

Profile of DJM
He usually keeps things in his pocket to fool women.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Keep a close eye on the box tonight Gerry will be using. Also, it is not just any box but a box used by Harry Blackstone years ago.
Parson Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1937 Posts

Profile of Parson Smith
For the record,

Anyone who kept up with this thread...
I never received a PM from brainchild concerning how he knew that the "lady in red" was not a stooge.

I still want to know. I PM'd him but never got a reply.

Parson
Here kitty, kitty,kitty. Smile
+++a posse ad esse+++
salsa_dancer
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 Posts

Profile of salsa_dancer
Quote:
On 2007-11-06 16:21, Matt Colman wrote:
Angel posts on these forums...infact a few big names do too, but you'll probably never know who they are.

Then he gets my vote! How can we hate him now if he is a member? This throws everything into turmoil.
Parson Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1937 Posts

Profile of Parson Smith
Say it ain't so, Joe.

Criss posts here?
I hope he has missed my posts that have referred to him as a charlatan. (Although, I think that I can prove it[along with every other person who has an I.Q. over 70.])
I could be wrong.
But I would guess that if Criss posts here, he WOULD have to remain anonymous. After all, other real magicians like Banachek, Osterlind, Haydn, Ammar, Karr and others have needed to hide in the shadows. They would never use their real names.... oops, wrong again.

OK, never mind.

Parson

Criss, if you are here, stink your head out so we can know that we are talking to you and not one of your stooges.
Here kitty, kitty,kitty. Smile
+++a posse ad esse+++
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
Okay fellas, I'll come clean, its me.

Gotta go though, show to do, you might of heard of it its called PHONEAMUM!!!

MINDFRIKKINFREAKINELEPHANTGUN!!!
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
Doesn't he post on the street magic forum exclusively?
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Hey back off, I'm Chri$$ Angle!
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
Liar.
brainchild
View Profile
Loyal user
Ideological Bigot
259 Posts

Profile of brainchild
Parson, Brainchild assumed this was covered in the phone call with a certain someone on this thread...no?

I was four feet away from her the whole time. No stooge.

Beyond that, I am too busy to write you a long PM, shooting something for Vh1. Gotta run.

Also before I forget, just wanted to add that whoever said CA posts on this board is wrong, his 'hired' consultants post on this board. Big difference!
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
I have to hire my friends too.
virtualwizard
View Profile
Regular user
Bailey Island, Maine
167 Posts

Profile of virtualwizard
So after watching Phenomenon last week, I happened to have A&E on the other day when Mindfreak came on. My curiosity got the best of me and I watched 30 minutes of a seance conducted by Mr. Angel. Plenty of communicating with the dead in that half hour. Seems a tad disingenuous for him to have challenged Jim for his performance. Anyway just my opinion.
Mike the Magician
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Excellent show, too bad about Jim.

Rudy
www.cesaral.com
Sales Manager for Cesaral Magic
CAROLINI
View Profile
Special user
607 Posts

Profile of CAROLINI
Phenomenon tonight was easily the worst show thus far. How many ways can Russian Roulette be done? Voodo Mike, Angela, and Bavli should be easy choices to be gone. Aaron would also be gone if he didn't fake the snake bite in his version of Russian Roulette. Mccambridge was the best of a poor lot and his act was nothing to brag about. Using Hugh Hefner's girls was really scraping the bottom of the barrel for NBC. Is there a reason why there aren't more "name" mentalists are on this show, other than the fact it would be embarrassing for them? We will all be much better off when this program finally ends.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
I felt it was on par with the first week. Week 2 was by far the best show, in my opinion.

Tony
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On 2007-11-07 20:00, KingStardog wrote:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=j1KM8U--QUU

Still holds true! Did you see how CA called everyone Magicians or referred to their TRICKS.
He hasn't called any of them Mentalists yet.
Did you see the video where he proclaims himself KING now that Copperfield is in trouble?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Phenomenom...We were there... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL