The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Hundy 500.... expensive! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
afknight
View Profile
Elite user
499 Posts

Profile of afknight
I say go with what works for you (and your budget). I'm pretty sure the transformation to 100's is no less as strong as changing them to a lesser denomination but I would think it's probably a stronger impact when those Benjamins appear. I performed it again yesterday in a spur of the moment and the reactions were off the hook... maybe it's "too" strong. People sort of lose control lately... perhaps it's the extreme burn handling that I've incorporated... I don't want to over-analyze it... use the denomination that floats your boat... it's just nice to use 100's because people can't ask you to "top" that which could happen if you change to a lesser denomination... Have fun and entertain!!
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Quote:
On 2008-02-21 23:03, Pete Biro wrote:
The late, great Fred Kaps was happy changing strips of paper to one dollar bills, and I see no reason to not do so. His presentation was what sold it. "I don't like people to see I have any money." (Show papers) "Travel with these...then when I need to buy something, (does change) I have money."

BINGO Smile

Perhaps Kaps was right, Blank white paper to any denomination greenbacks does indeed provide the most stark contrast, and I have done that change many times, but many of us are "restless" and just feel the burning need to "experiment", always looking for that ultimate magic high... if ya' know what I mean.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
marty.sasaki
View Profile
Inner circle
1117 Posts

Profile of marty.sasaki
A member of the local ring, Steve Rogers, does a bill switch from a one to a five, and then asks for a twenty to change it into a hundred. Maybe you could do the same multiply by 5 with a bunch of ones. It sort of defines the "limits" of your powers.

Or maybe you can do something like do the change to a bunch of mis-made bills with the explanation that you are still working on the method.
Marty Sasaki
Arlington, Massachusetts, USA

Standard disclaimer: I'm just a hobbyist who enjoys occasionally mystifying friends and family, so my opinions should be viewed with this in mind.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Hundy 500.... expensive! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL