The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Phenomenon 'Solution'...OK'ed by Jim Callahan » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
Hey... I'll be in, if us in the UK can help
wpt1031
View Profile
Loyal user
Toledo Ohio
237 Posts

Profile of wpt1031
Count me in.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'm back from work and I have the information!
Expect more PM's if I've already PMed you...If not..there will be something in the "LOWER: section soon.
Thanks
SLIM KING
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
Slim, I tried to PM you but your PM box is full.

Anyways I'm in.
Magic is a vanishing art.
davybabybrazil
View Profile
Regular user
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
169 Posts

Profile of davybabybrazil
In!
It is hard to believe a man is telling you the truth if you know that if you were in his situation you would be lying.
Juan D
View Profile
Elite user
482 Posts

Profile of Juan D
IN!
illusioneer
View Profile
Special user
NYC
752 Posts

Profile of illusioneer
Im in! Anything I can do!

Your PM's are full though!

Justin
Things are about to change........ LIGHTS!!!
KARCH
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of KARCH
Ok, I'll bite. What's the buzz?
funstuff
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of funstuff
I'm in
drezmagic
View Profile
Regular user
161 Posts

Profile of drezmagic
Sign Me Up! Smile
rugged
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of rugged
Yo why doncha put me in der to.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Is this an Infinity Egress effect Smile
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
rugged
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of rugged
Yes yes
your right
an effect
B&B Magic
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of B&B Magic
Count me in
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Since there are way more than 60 people who want to help my PM box is jammed. I will post the information you need in Inner Thoughts in one hour. Please notify other interested Magicians and those concerned.
It's all free and a very good experience.
Quite a bit more effective than all of these message boards.
Thanks
Dave
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
The information is posted. Please notify me of you success as Drew M has Smile
Thanks
Dave
JohnWells
View Profile
Inner circle
The Southern Wild
1791 Posts

Profile of JohnWells
Hello Slim, I am not in Inner Thoughts as of yet. Would you be so kind as to foward the information to me? JW
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On 2007-11-05 15:41, Gilgamesh_The_Librarian wrote:
I have seen nothing on any of these threads that provides any kind of real focus as to what people are getting all hot and bothered about and now somebody is organising a "solution".

Magicians (and I include mentalists) are really the most humorless and bitter people on the planet at times - for heavens sake get a grip.

You bring us all into disrepute with this childishness.

Only a few above we have "shake it all about" how much more humour do you want?
lumberjohn
View Profile
Special user
Memphis, TN
626 Posts

Profile of lumberjohn
Mentalism, even more than other types of magic, shouldn't be about the method. It is about the personality of the mentalist. Penn and Teller have ably demonstrated on numerous occasions that you can expose the methods behind effects and people still enjoy them and, if they see them a week later, are still fooled. Even if they learn a method, they will likely forget it by the time they get home.

Any mentalist that has an engaging personality and can keep an audience emotionally involved -- laughing one minute, on the edge of their seats the next -- will always have an audience. Let's not focus on punishing those that expose methods. Let's focus on finding ways to rise above them - to make their exposure moot.

If Jim Callahan connects with the viewing public week after week, it won't make any difference what Angel says about him. He will win and Angel will lose. He should ignore Angel and focus on making the best presentation possible. And so should we.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Please believe me ...Jim is focusing on performance. He is one of the best. But it might be a little distracting having the Judge call you scum on Access Hollywood with no way to respond.
Thanks so much for your ideas.
Keep up the good work. I hope we can be enough of a diversion to take the focus off of Jim.
The show's tonight...Be sure to vote.
Thanks again.
Dave
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Phenomenon 'Solution'...OK'ed by Jim Callahan » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL