The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Help with ITR (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

idreamz
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of idreamz
Hey guys! I just got an ITR and freaked some guys out. However, now my IT is stuck in the R (I opened it but it seems to be stuck there) so how can I fix it? Anyway, Anyone knows any good routines I can do with ITRs? Thanks Smile Smile
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
I'm sorry idreamz. I really don't quite understand your question about your ITR. I know many things can go wrong and you don't want to give to much away on a public board like this. But I really don't understand exactly what your ITR is doing. Maybe you can elaborate a little more on it. You might not be the only one having the same trouble.

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
idreamz
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of idreamz
Okay, I opened up the reel, and .. ok here's how it is like:

There is a short end of IT where it broke off, sticking out from the roll of IT around the inner reel. However, I cannot pull it, and the IT seems to be stuck to the roll of IT. Maybe it wasn't reeled up properly.

Oh By the way, anyone knows how to do any animating tricks with ITRs? Floating isn't just as exciting as making floating things move around.

Thanks! Smile Smile
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
Yea, I have had that happen before. If I understand you right, the thread is kind of knotted up in there on the spool part.

Without having your ITR in hand, I can't really tell exactly what's happening in there, but if it is snagged up, there are a couple of things you can try.
Try to delicately loosen it up from the rest of the IT. I'm sure you've tried that some already but maybe give it another try. Who knows, it might come free. Just be careful, you don't want to break anymore IT or you'll end up with a spool that has a number of ends sticking out.

If you get it free, you'll want to unwind the entire spool onto something else like a pen or straw as if they where a spool. So all the thread will be removed from the ITR part. Then you'll just roll it back onto the ITR spool.

If you can't get that end free, you might have to break some of the thread off. Make sure you break the thread off as close to the end as possible so you won't waist much. Hopefully the end is a little off center from the rest of the thread so you'll know it's toward the end.

If all else fails, contact Sorcery Manufacturing (assuming you have one of their ITR's). They might replace it for you.

Good luck!
ROn Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Help with ITR (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL